• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

RhodesReese

Same here. I am trying to figure out why this takes over a week for the Triads to get results.
It took two weeks for my BOL to be updated with a "Y". NRC will update everyone's. They always do. Just a FYI, even with the Y, it will be a hurry up and wait game. FINSEL/ORDERs won't even be issues until closer to your shipping date. And N1 can't submit transfer request until 60 days out typically. So there is plenty of time.

wesleyjt

I hope that BOL gets updated tomorrow since my command have not been contacted yet regarding the results. I’m ready to get the process started.
I was sent a copy of the pro rec memo by someone who was contacted and recognized my name.
It took two weeks for my BOL to be updated with a "Y". NRC will update everyone's. They always do. Just a FYI, even with the Y, it will be a hurry up and wait game. FINSEL/ORDERs won't even be issues until closer to your shipping date. And N1 can't submit transfer request until 60 days out typically. So there is plenty of time.
I had an ORDMOD approved but still set to PCS in two weeks. (Report NLT 30SEP). Will that be an issue or should I work to contact community manager to see about expediting things?

RhodesReese

If you have orders then yes you need to contact your detailer asap. Like tomorrow.
Let them know you’ve been selected as they need to cancel your PCS orders and re advertise your billet on CMSID

I was sent a copy of the pro rec memo by someone who was contacted and recognized my name.

I had an ORDMOD approved but still set to PCS in two weeks. (Report NLT 30SEP). Will that be an issue or should I work to contact community manager to see about expediting things?