• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 20FEB2023 SWO BOARD

Well this board convene on 20Feb and I never received a confirmation that I am going to be on this board. Every applicant I’ve talked too including coworkers told me they received an email stating their package is on the board. So that leaves me to believe I’m not on this board for some reason. But hopefully I get an answer when I call him.

Super2431

SuperNavygirl !!!
Well this board convene on 20Feb and I never received a confirmation that I am going to be on this board. Every applicant I’ve talked too including coworkers told me they received an email stating their package is on the board. So that leaves me to believe I’m not on this board for some reason. But hopefully I get an answer when I call him.
Yeah i understand . Good luck tho !!!

Daniel Nicholas

OAR: 45
LOR: Former supervisor, UIL coordinator, co-worker, and co-worker who was prior enlisted for 15 years from my department.
GPA: 3.88
Major: Economics with honours.
Minor: History
Extra curricular activities : mostly marathon training, weighting lifting.
Distinctions: mostly from my time currently as a teacher. 2 Teacher of the year nominations with awards for academic performance in college with all the extra curricular activities I did like fraternity and SGA.

This is my 4th attempt to get the green light hopefully to attend. My second SWO application, got a no-go back in the Fall but my recruiter felt this was due to me having a legal waiver for something that happened almost two years ago. Fingers are crossed and hopefully I get the green light like many of y’all.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
This is my 4th attempt to get the green light hopefully to attend. My second SWO application, got a no-go back in the Fall but my recruiter felt this was due to me having a legal waiver for something that happened almost two years ago. Fingers are crossed and hopefully I get the green light like many of y’al

Why don’t you retake and improve your OAR score?

exNavyOffRec

OAR: 45
LOR: Former supervisor, UIL coordinator, co-worker, and co-worker who was prior enlisted for 15 years from my department.
GPA: 3.88
Major: Economics with honours.
Minor: History
Extra curricular activities : mostly marathon training, weighting lifting.
Distinctions: mostly from my time currently as a teacher. 2 Teacher of the year nominations with awards for academic performance in college with all the extra curricular activities I did like fraternity and SGA.

This is my 4th attempt to get the green light hopefully to attend. My second SWO application, got a no-go back in the Fall but my recruiter felt this was due to me having a legal waiver for something that happened almost two years ago. Fingers are crossed and hopefully I get the green light like many of y’all.
Looking at what you have listed for your background it could be that legal issue is a bigger issue than you think, that waiver just is the green light to go to board.