• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2020 AMDO

NomadicWireChaser

I ran the numbers for the last five boards and came up with this.

Year​
At-Board​
Selected​
Alternate​
Non-Select​
Percent​
2020​
42​
2019​
?​
13​
7​
?​
?​
2018​
123​
?​
?​
?​
?​
2017​
69​
?​
?​
?​
?​
2016​
92​
7​
6​
79​
7.6%​
Are we going to do some statistical analysis? lol

Where do those numbers come from? I have every at-board list since 2016. 2017 had 69, the first row on the spreadsheet is the first name/last name row. The at-board list for 2018 doesnt match 117. Do you have the final select memorandum released by the boards for those years?
Yes I pulled those numbers from the Final Selection result signed. Interesting that the At Board list doesn't match with the Final Board Letter.

exNavyOffRec

Yes I pulled those numbers from the Final Selection result signed. Interesting that the At Board list doesn't match with the Final Board Letter.

If 117 is lower than what the at board list has it could be that some applications were Pro-X and so not included in the numbers signed on the final selection sheet.

AMDO2B

I ran the numbers for the last five boards and came up with this.

Year​
At-Board​
Selected​
Alternate​
Non-Select​
Percent​
2020​
42​
2019​
?​
13​
7​
?​
?​
2018​
123​
?​
?​
?​
?​
2017​
69​
?​
?​
?​
?​
2016​
92​
7​
6​
79​
7.6%​
What a fantastic waste of time, you will make a great 1520. 16 selectees this year

slimac4

I know that was the case with the smaller designators, they would say something like FY 17 Alternate/FY 18 selectee, I thought they ended that last year?

Yea you’re right they’ve ended that now. I was just stating that the numbers look bigger now because alternates aren’t actually going unless a primary falls out.