• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2020 AMDO

NomadicWireChaser

Is anyone here putting a package together for the September 25th deadline? I applied for the previous cycle and am applying again for September.

I just did. I am usually more active on here, but between buying and selling a house, getting my kids set up with distance learning, and doing an MPA. I have just been head down, pedal to the metal, and doing a million things at once. I am a little disappointed in this year's package. Not my favorite one, I made it to the board last year but this year I feel that, even though I have added so much more I feel the package wasn't as brilliant as my last one. I feel it just didn't rank where I belong, but I have a knack for being the underdog. So I added in some really interesting supporting documents that were suggested to me, before I submitted by my AMDO mentor to break out with being ranked under someone else. ?

rthall

I just did. I am usually more active on here, but between buying and selling a house, getting my kids set up with distance learning, and doing an MPA. I have just been head down, pedal to the metal, and doing a million things at once. I am a little disappointed in this year's package. Not my favorite one, I made it to the board last year but this year I feel that, even though I have added so much more I feel the package wasn't as brilliant as my last one. I feel it just didn't rank where I belong, but I have a knack for being the underdog. So I added in some really interesting supporting documents that were suggested to me, before I submitted by my AMDO mentor to break out with being ranked under someone else. ?

Thanks for sharing your story. Did you mean you are working on an MBA? If so, I am also working on that. I see you are an AE1, mind saying which squadron you are with? I am at VFA-106. Good luck with your submission!

NomadicWireChaser

Thanks for sharing your story. Did you mean you are working on an MBA? If so, I am also working on that. I see you are an AE1, mind saying which squadron you are with? I am at VFA-106. Good luck with your submission!
No, I am about to start my Masters in Executive leadership, in the spring. But we just finished our Maintenance Program Assessment at HSC-23.

r3coil

Im at VFA-102 in Japan. Were about to have MPA in a couple of months lol. Good luck to you everyone here. Hope we all get selected for AMDO

Panda

I submitted mine and got a confirmation today that it’s going to board ? looks like everyone is all about MPA ? me too... in November! Good luck everyone!!
P.S. for those in 102 now/before, me too! 2012-2015!

r3coil

I submitted mine and got a confirmation today that it’s going to board ? looks like everyone is all about MPA ? me too... in November! Good luck everyone!!
Nice. Im an AD1 now at 102. Was in 115 before that
Nice. Im an AD1 now at 102. Used to be in 115 from 2014-2019.

TonyWillingham

ENS, 1520
Mr. C (the guy who confirmed my package is up for board) said 6-8 weeks from convene... I’m hoping for before Christmas :)
I don’t think they’ve convened yet. They haven’t posted an At Board list. I could be wrong, but they normally post one a week before they convene.

TonyWillingham

ENS, 1520
Convene date was suppose to be 26OCT2020
That’s more of a suggestion. They don’t have to meet on that date. The Aviation board met a week early and there have been times when boards convene much later. They schedule these boards pretty far in advance and things come up which can cause them to convene early or late. If an At Board list isn’t released then it’s very likely they haven’t convened yet. It’s possible but not likely.