• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2018 AMDO Board

zachm5

Blue Angels Command LPO (Frontman)
BOL still isn't updated, but my Command received an email from CNRC this morning requesting my release date so they can put me in an OCS class.

Michael Collins

I just wanted to put my stats down for those who are interested. My recruiter told me to show that I was committed to being an AMDO, so I only applied for AMDO. This is my second board, but first applying for AMDO. My first was last august, where I applied for SWO. I hope this information helps.

Bachelors in Science in Professional Aeronautics GPA 3.81(Or 3.83 I can't remember, i got magna cum laude)- Embry-Riddle Worldwide
Minor in Aviation safety
Minor in Aviation managements
Associates in Applied Science in Aviation Management and Career Pilot Technology GPA 3.44 Guilford Technical Community College
OAR/ASTB-61/7/6/7
I was also a former NJROTC cadet
Two of my three recommendations came from my high school jrotc teachers(LtCmdr and GySgt), and my third came from a college teacher who was an army first seargant

JORGE

I just wanted to put my stats down for those who are interested. My recruiter told me to show that I was committed to being an AMDO, so I only applied for AMDO. This is my second board, but first applying for AMDO. My first was last august, where I applied for SWO. I hope this information helps.

Bachelors in Science in Professional Aeronautics GPA 3.81(Or 3.83 I can't remember, i got magna cum laude)- Embry-Riddle Worldwide
Minor in Aviation safety
Minor in Aviation managements
Associates in Applied Science in Aviation Management and Career Pilot Technology GPA 3.44 Guilford Technical Community College
OAR/ASTB-61/7/6/7
I was also a former NJROTC cadet
Two of my three recommendations came from my high school jrotc teachers(LtCmdr and GySgt), and my third came from a college teacher who was an army first seargant
Are you in the Navy? How old are you?

Michael Collins

I applied for this board for AMDO. My recruited told me on monday I was one of four to get accepted. I am currently 27, and I will go tomorrow to fill out some security clearance for my recruiter. He told me I would have to wait to get an OCS date until the official list is published around the 15th of march.