• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2010 DCO/DIRCOM boards: questions, answers, and discussion

kurowashi9

Thanks for the heads up Das..... I will just "hurry up and wait". LoL!!!
How does the new uniform fit? Congrats again!!!!
:)

kurowashi9

For those who view or visit this thread frequently, the results from the Sept 2011 DCO board (Intel) have been completed. I am not sure if the official list has been put out yet, but expect your command or recruiter to at least have the results. I suspect that the official list won't get published until seven to ten days after the board convenes. I do know for a fact that recruiters, OICs, and COs have the results at this time.

Also, remember as somone had mentioned in a previous post, although the list may not be officially out, you can ask your recruiter or processor to inquire about your selection, but do it respectfully and don't hound them. Usually, if you were one of the ones selected, they will let you know within a few days. But if you haven't heard from them, inquire respectfully but understand that they may be gathering information on all of their potential candidates as to why they may have or may have not been selected, and that takes a little time.

Be patient with them (recruiters) and take note of the comments that may have been made in regards to your packet, and start immediately to improve on the those things in additions to others things that may "break you out", ie.... awards, volunteer service, leadership, job promotions etc....Good luck to everyone that submitted and I wish all of you the most success.

kurowashi9

I was asking for the sake of everyone else. I haven't seen anyone posting until just before the board, I was called on the day of the last day the board convened. I was just making sure that everyone else had the word.

kurowashi9

Das,
I also would like to thank you for your time and efforts helping eveyone who is interested in a career as a naval officer. You will make an outstanding officer and influential leader and mentor to many. Thanks for carrying that torch of leadership. I hope to see you in the fleet someday. Ohh yeah, by the way, I I forgot to mention that I did make selection this go around. My paperwork has been started, so now starts the long wait. LOL! Taked care.

GIJ316

So, I missed the recent HR board due to a bit of a miss communication, and hope to have a kit to the supply board in Jan. Has anyone heard about the outcome of the Dec HR Board? (Just currious as to how folks did) Also, anyone hearing anything on the Jan Supply Board? (#'s, focus, etc.)

NavyHusky

None of the people I knew who had kits in for the HR board last week got selected. But that's the extent of my knowledge.

GIJ316

Wow, I was told there was a very small pool of candidates.

Any one hearing word on the Supply Board. I believe the cut off for submission is this week.