• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2008 NROTC Boards

Iron Maiden

Yes. I know the person who signs all of them and she'll personally write you telling you what you need to do next.

The website is notorius for not updating properly. You can call around too, but I'm sure you've seen that they have no idea who to talk to...and also no info about it.

~D

That helps, thank you very much. I'm a patient person and I have no problem waiting. I just did not know what I was waiting for!

beam101

If I am accepted to the next board, do I go to MEPS for all the physical testing? If so, when would I leave for MEPS?

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
application status

My younger brother has an application over at NSTC. The online status says that all his information has been processed, but no decision has been made. Does this imply anything good or bad? On another exciting note, Im almost done with API and can start flying again.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
The online status says that all his information has been processed, but no decision has been made. Does this imply anything good or bad?

It probably implys that a decision hasn't been made.

OR...

Yes, a decision that may be good or may be bad has been made but due to NMCI, the access to updating the website has been denied by Norton Antivirus. 1998 edition.

Just wait for the snail mail which is something I said about 5-6 posts ago.

Good luck with Primary. Don't fvck it up.

~D

My recruiter has been telling me that I'll hear next week... since early October. The kind lady at NSTC told me that there was a board around the 15th or so and I would be hearing sometime in January. Apparently there is some kind of waiting list for the boards as my package was complete in October and has only recently been reviewed by a board.

Iron Maiden

My recruiter has been telling me that I'll hear next week... since early October. The kind lady at NSTC told me that there was a board around the 15th or so and I would be hearing sometime in January. Apparently there is some kind of waiting list for the boards as my package was complete in October and has only recently been reviewed by a board.

Did you hear anything yet? Silence on my end.

Same. Apparently we might hear this week. But then again my recruiter's been telling me that for months. I'll let you know when I hear anything. What schools are you applying to?

Iron Maiden

Same. Apparently we might hear this week. But then again my recruiter's been telling me that for months. I'll let you know when I hear anything. What schools are you applying to?

I'll let you know if I hear anything too.

I'd rather not list the schools. It would be too easy for someone to connect the list to my app. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't want to do anything to screw this up.

Let's just say I'm in the northeast.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
...Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't want to do anything to screw this up...

You've been delving into Conspiracy Theories too much Jr...it's not going to effect your application to tell people where you applied to. And the only ones that see your application are the 10 or so people at the board looking at it.

Iron Maiden

You've been delving into Conspiracy Theories too much Jr...it's not going to effect your application to tell people where you applied to. And the only ones that see your application are the 10 or so people at the board looking at it.

Perhaps. :) But I'm quite aware that college admissions officers and employers are looking at applicants postings on Internet message boards, Facebook, etc. It is probably only a matter of time before the Navy does too.

Would it make a difference? 99.99% sure it would not. But do I want to take any chance with something I want this much? Hell no!