• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1st Class Cruises...Where are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_stang65

pilot
Brett's got the right idea...mmmm PB Bar and Grill....definitely a good place. Another one would be Casa de Guadalajara near the Old Town trolley stop. The 4-7 happy hour and free food make for an awesome afternoon. Great margaritas, too.

--Bobby

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Dave 'n Busters can be pretty fun. For me its like a high school reunion every Thurs. Haha. Its like an adult Chuck E Cheese's if you will. Youll find it in Mission Valley. Big Berthas in PB if you like the dance/bar thing, PB Bar 'n Grill as well. Have a great time:)

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I'll stay the hell away from Mexico...

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
pennst8 said:
I just found out I'm heading for HC-3, second phase.

I've never been to San Diego before so I'm pretty psyched. Everyone says its great out there. Anyone have any reccomendations on things to see, bars to hit, etc?

Also... Less than half an hour after finding out where my cruise was, I was told that it would be "a poor decision" to go to Tijuana for any reason whatsoever. I'm sure its frowned upon, but is heading south going to be an explicit "NO" or is it a "no... don't get caught"?

It's now HSC-3 (MH-60S RAG)

Have fun!

http://www.hc3.navy.mil/

Status
Not open for further replies.