• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

villo0692

No have not been yet
gotta be honest man, probably not. You have to submit your medical forms (DD2807 I believe) and they can take around three weeks before they call you for your appointment although for some people it takes longer. Once you go get your physical, piss test, all that stuff and you're done for the day, you need to wait for a letter by N3M so your package can be sent to the board. You also need to get your LOR's, statement of purpose done and all that. If everything was to go seamless, meaning medical doesn't ask any questions, and your ASTB goes well first time up.....then technically speaking you COULD have your package ready by the deadline. However, we have seen lately that people who submit too close to the deadline, tend to be rolled out to the next board....in other words, the board "fills up" if you will. I and like 100 others submitted on time for the January board and got rolled to May, where a lot of other people got rolled to August....and yeah you see the trend. Still, get going with your package...just know that it could be a lengthier process that you'd like it to be

Cpfrome

Cfro
I'm gathering all the materials for the package and I am hoping someone could clear up the transcript confusion I am having. The OCS checklist requires only college transcripts, but the application contains both college and high school transcript request forms. Only college is required correct?

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
I'm gathering all the materials for the package and I am hoping someone could clear up the transcript confusion I am having. The OCS checklist requires only college transcripts, but the application contains both college and high school transcript request forms. Only college is required correct?
Paul told me that pages 11-13 are N/A. Since we are both active duty I’d assume that same rule still applies, idk if it is different for a civilian applying.

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
No have not been yet
Aim for the stars my friend but don’t slack on quality to get it in sooner. That’s what I did for the august board and thankfully got rolled over to the November board. I actually just submitted changes to my application to strengthen it a bit, and I had a few things change since July. Basically I’m saying if you have a super strong package and it works out for you then go for it. But if you need to take time to put your best foot forward do that. Waiting the extra months will be worth it.

rtwodr

Curious, what kind of workouts are you doing? Been trying to more endurance work but I’m getting bored of jump roping, running and burpees lol. Trying to spice things up.

BB Poison

Contributor
Finally got my package submitted after 8 months of work, now it’s just a short wait til November!

Curious, what kind of workouts are you doing? Been trying to more endurance work but I’m getting bored of jump roping, running and burpees lol. Trying to spice things up.

I’ve been doing a PRT training plan to prep for the run and running a PPL split to work on my strength. The run is the only part I’ve been concerned about, never been good at running.

BDavis11

Contributor
Well people, the August board just got their results. We are officially on the clock! Hopefully everyone is getting their shit together if you haven’t already

JoeBob1788

R
Well people, the August board just got their results. We are officially on the clock! Hopefully everyone is getting their shit together if you haven’t already

right here with you… I had a little hope, but November will be here quickly. I should have posted a mustache pic to appease the AW gods, I’ll be faster next time.

BDavis11

Contributor
R

right here with you… I had a little hope, but November will be here quickly. I should have posted a mustache pic to appease the AW gods, I’ll be faster next time.
I feel you. I submitted last minute smh. I’d rather get pushed than not got selected so I’m chillen

CWFM713

With a record nine days from the 02AUG21 board convening (actually 04AUG21) to results being posted, I made the below chart real quick to show how OCS dates were being assigned (for SNA only) and days from today (13AUG) until that OCS date.

Just in case it helps anyone with life planning, PRT, etc.

Last edited: