• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Jomo2110

Sorry it’s not the news we want, but here’s the FY22 Board Schedule. The Nov board seems to be both the last FY22 board and the first FY23 board; there is no board this January, first one is in May.
this is the reason why I had to wait another year to make it onto this past board, bc they cancelled the rest for the year
but good news I guess bc they have around 200 slots for pilots this year so higher chance of getting a spot?

Destry

this is the reason why I had to wait another year to make it onto this past board, bc they cancelled the rest for the year
but good news I guess bc they have around 200 slots for pilots this year so higher chance of getting a spot?
How does canceling boards equals more slots?

Destry

they have a certain number of spots that they have for pilots in a year. so im assuming that since there is a no more boards to fill FY22 that means they would have to fill those spots with this board applicants? Idk seems reasonable to me
Cancelation of a board to me would seem like they are near having thier number of pilots slots filled and don’t need any till 6 months. I don’t think it means they taking all of the slots from the future boards and putting them into this one.

Jomo2110

Cancelation of a board to me would seem like they are near having thier number of pilots slots filled and don’t need any till 6 months. I don’t think it means they taking all of the slots from the future boards and putting them into this one.

my friends were accepted last November board and I think that they accepted a shit ton of people bc they were given an ocs date of September if 2021. This last may board fill up the remained of 2021 spots so I think they might accept more people tbh

willmur

Sorry it’s not the news we want, but here’s the FY22 Board Schedule. The Nov board seems to be both the last FY22 board and the first FY23 board; there is no board this January, first one is in May.
Pretty brutal if this is true. I'm breezing through putting my packet together and expect to be done by mid November. Is there any chance of additional boards between Nov and May for NFO?

WorldWar33.3

Pretty brutal if this is true. I'm breezing through putting my packet together and expect to be done by mid November. Is there any chance of additional boards between Nov and May for NFO?
If you look at the list JoeBob posted, you'll see that there aren't any Pilot/NFO boards until May

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Hey, just a reminder that we only have 33 submitted packages out of 44 excel members (minus @JMT865 2.0).

I’m sure some are waiting on the “At-Board” list for confirmation but, if you know, be sure to update. Thanks

Note: some have waiver/submitted sections empty

Tumbleweed33

Hey, just a reminder that we only have 33 submitted packages out of 44 excel members (minus @JMT865 2.0).

I’m sure some are waiting on the “At-Board” list for confirmation but, if you know, be sure to update. Thanks

Another question?
Which spreadsheet is going to be the official excel for this board?
Some people are on one but not the other.

JMT865

Count me in as the double whammy.

BB Poison

Contributor
Another question?
Which spreadsheet is going to be the official excel for this board?
Some people are on one but not the other.
Based on his memes I dub Navy21's spreadsheet the official spreadsheet of this board. Can't exactly make people move their info over to his sheet from mine though, but I'll put in a notice to move their info and delete it on 11/01.

BDavis11

Contributor
Based on his memes I dub Navy21's spreadsheet the official spreadsheet of this board. Can't exactly make people move their info over to his sheet from mine though, but I'll put in a notice to move their info and delete it on 11/01.
Keep it. I’ll update it as everyone updates his. Yours offers more data for future applicants to stargaze at

Tumbleweed33

Theoretically, someone could copy/move over the data from everyone who has submitted their packages.

Mouselovr

Contributor
Seems as though with every board, the excel sheets get more advanced. I approve of the plane pictures.

GL to you all with making the at the board. Just remember, the nerves don't stop seeing your name on that list. This is an endless process of uncertainty but remember how awesome its going to feel when you get picked up.