• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Doback

I should remembered of the genoff dashboard data, FY 22 already selected is 270, remaining for FY 22 is 148. This was mentioned a few pages back as well.
Makes sense, 35% of the spots are remaining and they’ve already held ~60% of the total boards for ‘22 (May board was half ‘21 half ‘22 and August board was only ‘22). Additionally there were 10 minutes in @Navy21 ‘s video, the Knicks won tonight 138-134 for a combined score of 272, and there are 12 letters in @exNavyOffRec username. Naturally 10x21-272+12=a 100% chance of a pro rec Y. It’s 1st grade Spongebob, keep up.

rtwodr

Makes sense, 35% of the spots are remaining and they’ve already held ~60% of the total boards for ‘22 (May board was half ‘21 half ‘22 and August board was only ‘22). Additionally there were 10 minutes in @Navy21 ‘s video, the Knicks won tonight 138-134 for a combined score of 272, and there are 12 letters in @exNavyOffRec username. Naturally 10x21-272+12=a 100% chance of a pro rec Y. It’s 1st grade Spongebob, keep up.

F9F162BD-7405-4024-809E-2E7A70C2AB33.gif

LedTasso

It’s confirmed: we’re all being selected.

Doback

We are still waiting for the at-board list, but a confidential source told me the draft selection list came out yesterday...
Is the draft selection list a draft version of who get pro rec Y or a draft version of the at board list? Either way glad to hear it’s moving along

SE_53

So is the At-Board list determine by the order of which our applications are submitted or what? This is what I thought it was but I'm not sure anymore since it has taken so long and it seems like quite a bit of thought has been put into it.

WorldWar33.3

So is the At-Board list determine by the order of which our applications are submitted or what? This is what I thought it was but I'm not sure anymore since it has taken so long and it seems like quite a bit of thought has been put into it.
No, it's ordered in numerical order by the district (NTAG - Navy Talent Acquisition Group) your OR is based out of.