• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Doback

This is the culmination of my cinematic career.
May it be used as a form of reconciliation for the Rick-Roll… enjoy.

Some fantastic content, was laughing all the way through until I saw your scores… that’s brutal man.
Did they tell you what went wrong?

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Some fantastic content, was laughing all the way through until I saw your scores… that’s brutal man.
Did they tell you what went wrong?

I still to this day have no idea what went wrong. The consensus, although conjecture, ended up being possible oversight issues.

I really hope everything has been straightened out, lots of prayers!

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
I thought “10 minutes, I’m not watching all of that” but 10 minutes later I was still laughing. Nice job. Hopefully you get it, my geriatric self needs a skilled movie-making youth to document the journey if I get picked up.
I saw the length, nope.png, then after seeing the reviews here went back and watched it all and glad I did. Awesome meme vid. Now I'm rooting for you as much as I am myself.

Michael Campbell

This is the culmination of my cinematic career.
May it be used as a form of reconciliation for the Rick-Roll… enjoy.

better be careful putting out grade A material like this. If the navy sees this they’ll want to Pro-Rec Y you for their commercials as a Public Affairs officer lol ? because that my friend, was sensational work haha

JoeBob1788

Sorry it’s not the news we want, but here’s the FY22 Board Schedule. The Nov board seems to be both the last FY22 board and the first FY23 board; there is no board this January, first one is in May.

Attachments

• FY22 Board Schedule Approved 18OCT2021.pdf
    148.4 KB · Views: 121

exNavyOffRec

Sorry it’s not the news we want, but here’s the FY22 Board Schedule. The Nov board seems to be both the last FY22 board and the first FY23 board; there is no board this January, first one is in May.
Remember when I said if they get a backlog of people selected that they can cancel or merge boards, this is what that looks like. The fact they are picking people in Nov who won't leave until July is very telling.

Some of this could be that the actual number of spots for FY 22 is or has been completed so adjustments were made.

Doback

Remember when I said if they get a backlog of people selected that they can cancel or merge boards, this is what that looks like. The fact they are picking people in Nov who won't leave until July is very telling.

Some of this could be that the actual number of spots for FY 22 is or has been completed so adjustments were made.
Thanks for your input, do you think this means anything about the number of slots available for our Nov 1 board? As in do they expect to take a lot from our board to fill the remainder of ‘22 or were they already filled from the earlier boards this year so it will be slim pickings for us? Or is it tough to say either way?

exNavyOffRec

Thanks for your input, do you think this means anything about the number of slots available for our Nov 1 board? As in do they expect to take a lot from our board to fill the remainder of ‘22 or were they already filled from the earlier boards this year so it will be slim pickings for us? Or is it tough to say either way?

Until more data is received about the actual spots available for FY 22 it is hard to say, unfortunately by the time that info is publicly released you all should know if you are a Y.