• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
I have a bad feeling that the at board list will be released the Thursday before the board convenes…
I was looking at the at-board lists for other boards and a lot of them came out around a week before the board. This past august board just set the standard too high cause they got everything super fast. At-board list came out a month early, results came out like less than 2 weeks after the board. Let’s not get our hopes up for the same on this board lol (I say this but my hopes are unrealistically high)?

BDavis11

Contributor
I was looking at the at-board lists for other boards and a lot of them came out around a week before the board. This past august board just set the standard too high cause they got everything super fast. At-board list came out a month early, results came out like less than 2 weeks after the board. Let’s not get our hopes up for the same on this board lol (I say this but my hopes are unrealistically high)?
lmao I'm right there with you

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
You mean we're going to wait even past nov1 to get the results? Ridiculous. I demand a refund.

BDavis11

Contributor
The pro-rec No’s are gonna have the sad “I didn’t make it good luck to u all posts” and it’s going to be tough to watch/write. It’s like a bad break-up for spending so much time communicating with strangers. If I send a simple “bye” just know my results weren’t favorable ????

GodSpeed1997

The pro-rec No’s are gonna have the sad “I didn’t make it good luck to u all posts” and it’s going to be tough to watch/write. It’s like a bad break-up for spending so much time communicating with strangers. If I send a simple “bye” just know my results weren’t favorable ????
Do they limit the amount of times you can apply ?