• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

JoeBob1788

That is concerning, but the rest of the data on that sheet will tell the rest of the story, if you post it here I can decipher.
I don’t have access to it here at home, but I’ll get it at work next week. I would have posted it when I found it, but I tend to be cautious on what I make open source if I find it behind a CAC wall and it’s not mine.

exNavyOffRec

I don’t have access to it here at home, but I’ll get it at work next week. I would have posted it when I found it, but I tend to be cautious on what I make open source if I find it behind a CAC wall and it’s not mine.
There could be a few reasons, a Nov and Jan board doesn't give much time to allow for sufficient application, there is also a board in March/April that would also select for FY 22 and based on number of max selects per board the Nov and Jan board schedule doesn't allow for any selects in March/April board.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
@exNavyOffRec, is it then reasonable to assume this January board cancellation will also domino into a November board cancellation??? Thanks

Edit: I’m at DEFCON level 4 sadness now…

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec, is it then reasonable to assume this January board cancellation will also domino into a November board cancellation??? Thanks

Edit: I’m at DEFCON level 4 sadness now…

no, they have always tried to space out the boards and sometimes they need to correct, often it would be late Jan, then April, July and Oct give or take a few weeks, when a new board date list comes out it should show a similar pattern.

Kyle42

I was already planning my follow-up submission if I got a "no" from the Nov1 board. Now I'm wondering if that's an extra 3 months away.
I had to sit this one out so I could make some significant changes to my package but I didn’t think I’d be waiting till March?

NewComb

I wouldn’t completely believe it yet, I talked to my OR yesterday as I filled out paperwork for the next board and he said the board was still planned for Jan 24
If I've learned anything from my time on this website, I'm not giving an ounce of validity to any of this until anything official comes out. Remember when a bunch of people said the May board was cancelled?