• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Val135

Alot of us have packouts including myself so 2 days out would kill me haha
If you are active, I was told these are TAD orders so you wouldn’t be able to set up pack out and stuff anyway until you get PCS orders when getting close to graduation.

As a non-active duty or prior service SNA selection, I am still waiting on my orders. Am I in the minority here?

Note- I’ve read through this thread quite a bit but looks like a lot of these responses are from active duty or prior service.

Thanks!

Tracker95

As a non-active duty or prior service SNA selection, I am still waiting on my orders. Am I in the minority here?

Note- I’ve read through this thread quite a bit but looks like a lot of these responses are from active duty or prior service.

Thanks!
If you feel you’re ready to go, call your processor and tell him you’re ready. I only had a FY 2021 date and left before people who had class dates. Orders come about 7-10 prior to class

Last edited:

SE_53

I'm civ as well and haven't gotten orders yet either. It seems pretty normal form what I've gathered. My recruiter said he wouldn't be doing anything with me until closer to my Nov OCS date.

exNavyOffRec

Thanks!
There was a significant cut is what they needed that occurred while your board was happening, so they selected way more than what was needed, this is going to be a hurry up and wait situation.

I'm civ as well and haven't gotten orders yet either. It seems pretty normal form what I've gathered. My recruiter said he wouldn't be doing anything with me until closer to my Nov OCS date.
Glad I’m not the only one. You have a hard OCS date though? I haven’t gotten a single date for anything, just told to wait

SE_53

Mine is "confirmed" but is also still subject to change just like everything else in the navy. Your recruiter should know what your date is because the class was included on the selection sheet next to your name. You can also check here.

Attachments

• FY22 Nov21 Aviation Board Results.pdf
    235.7 KB · Views: 76
Mine is "confirmed" but is also still subject to change just like everything else in the navy. Your recruiter should know what your date is because the class was included on the selection sheet next to your name. You can also check here.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Class 07-23!