• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Dboom85

Banned
Go those of you that got pro rec y, what’s your life looking like rn? Do you have everything planned out? Are you moving all your stuff? Working out everyday?

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Go those of you that got pro rec y, what’s your life looking like rn? Do you have everything planned out? Are you moving all your stuff? Working out everyday?
My OCS date from the aviation board PDF says 06-23 so that's November 6th, 10 months away from now. Literally nothing has changed in my life and I don't know what to do with myself until then lol

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
My life is sitting out here on deployment waiting, hoping everyday that it could be the day I at least get a date for OCS so my command can get me home lol. My family literally just PCSed to Whidbey Island, the duty station of our dreams, three months before deployment. I have been praying for these orders for 10 years. I finally get them and now we are moving to Pensacola. They got snow for Christmas, so I am bummed out I missed my first Whidbey Christmas, and now we have to move again haha. BUT, I understand that it's for the career of our dreams so I can't be upset about that! Just hoping to end up back in Washington when it's all said and done! But I have been running more and I have regained my motivation and hunger for life now that these results are out! I was so stressed out for the months prior to the results being released, so it is nice to feel like myself again!

GoldLeaf

27 Nov 22’ ocs date. 11months. Soo just working out, working, saving money, finishing PPL. ??‍♂️

MilsurpMan

I am leaving in 10 weeks. Working out 5ish days a week, but I have been doing that for years. I am dropping weight so I don't murder my old man knees at OCS. Read through Bravo a couple times but not actively trying to memorize yet. Had a couple workouts with the recruiter and the mock PFA. Trying to wrap up all my personal business. I told my boss, I called everyone who wrote me an LOR. Not packing anything yet. I got a list of things to buy for OCS from three Ensigns who just got back.

enzy24

I am leaving in 10 weeks. Working out 5ish days a week, but I have been doing that for years. I am dropping weight so I don't murder my old man knees at OCS. Read through Bravo a couple times but not actively trying to memorize yet. Had a couple workouts with the recruiter and the mock PFA. Trying to wrap up all my personal business. I told my boss, I called everyone who wrote me an LOR. Not packing anything yet. I got a list of things to buy for OCS from three Ensigns who just got back.
Would you mind sharing that list?

SWUSN

In FINSEL purgatory, doing alot of cardio and calisthetics. Still dont have a date like the rest of AD right now. Hoping i have enough time for leave and can do my packout right

SWUSN

What does doing packout right mean?
If your at a duty location on orders that allows you to move your household goods its called a "packout". If you want to move those things back home you need a few things before you head to your next location. Orders being one, it can be a quick turn around.