• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Be sure to update your status to help out future applicants! We are definitely the largest SNA/SNFO sample size to have been sent up to NRC so recording will be a huge help for years to come.

GoldLeaf

Be sure to update your status to help out future applicants! We are definitely the largest SNA/SNFO sample size to have been sent up to NRC so recording will be a huge help for years to come.

Can someone Lime green mine? my Apple Work computer is being lame.

BDavis11

Contributor

Change mine for me. I don’t want to open that thing right now smh

BDavis11

Contributor
Im in a odd position for resubmitting. I won’t be at my next command but for like 2 weeks and I’m sure I need to start over cuz my dates are already over a year old due to the process taking forever. Shit is disappointing. Guess I’ll use my last attempt on the astb

LedTasso

Pro-Rec Y for NFO. Report date is March 6 2022, allowing me to commission before my 34th birthday. I have 12 weeks to wrap up my civilian life. 10 years of pain got me to this point. Add this to your workout playlist.

Pro-Rec Y for NFO here too. And my report date is also March 6 so I’ll see you there! Was hoping for SNA but I’ll gladly take NFO to get out of the job I’m in now.

CWFM713

I think I’m the oldest coot here, and at the ripe age of 35 with a PFAR of 9, I got a ProRec-N for SNA.

If it helps anyone, I have my PPL, Complex, High Performance and Tailwheel. Plus LORs from an AD Navy O-7, retired O-6, a Navy vet who was my DPE, and a few Fortune 50 executives. No waivers besides age. Perfect vision, health, all that.

If you’re a decade shy of my age, and have none of the above, don’t let that dissuade you. You got this. Seriously. As many have shown today, you can do this. Respect your future self by putting in the time now to study up for the ASTB. Do it now. Don’t let life get in the way.

I wish I started down this path a few years ago, but it looks like it was just too late for me when I realized what my dream was.

But hey, I didn’t get a DNR, so I may toss my hat in the ring again whenever the next board is. And every time again until they give me a DNR!

For those of us that didn’t get the news we wanted today, help the rest of the hopefuls out by updating the sheet with your scarlet letter. More data helps everyone reach their dream as we all wander down the aimless path of putting our package together for the first time.

Bravo Zulu, you fine hooligans. ?