• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

BB Poison

Contributor
Congrats to all the homies that got pro-rec Y for the designator they want, especially the oldies here, it’s been a pleasure going insane with you all the past few months. Before I go bury my head in the sand and study for the ASTB, @flatspinturkeyb, @Navy21 and all the other high scoring giga chads, what do you recommend studying? I studied Kyle’s gauge for 2 days but knew nothing about the ASTB portion and got 6s, hoping with a month of solid studying I can get 8s-9s.

Val135

Congrats to all the homies that got pro-rec Y for the designator they want, especially the oldies here, it’s been a pleasure going insane with you all the past few months. Before I go bury my head in the sand and study for the ASTB, @flatspinturkeyb, @Navy21 and all the other high scoring giga chads, what do you recommend studying? I studied Kyle’s gauge for 2 days but knew nothing about the ASTB portion and got 6s, hoping with a month of solid studying I can get 8s-9s.
I played the sim game https://jantzenx.github.io/ASTB/, practiced the flashcards that are on here somewhere for the UAV. And finally, right before taking the test, I played Halo on Legendary with Inverted controls until I was able to no-scope with the sniper. That's when I knew I was ready.

Your OAR is fine so I wouldn't worry about that as much, just focus on the ASTB portion.