• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

SWUSN

If we dont get a word back from Mr. Celestin, is it okay just to call him? Its only been a week since i sent everything in so im getting anxious lol

BDavis11

Contributor
If we dont get a word back from Mr. Celestin, is it okay just to call him? Its only been a week since i sent everything in so im getting anxious lol
He is a busy man. It takes a minute for him to get back. But yes calling is definitely the faster result

JMT865

He is a busy man. It takes a minute for him to get back. But yes calling is definitely the faster result
Is it normal for all of this to be going through my OR? Everything I have "submitted" has just been sent to my recruiter and it seems as if he is compiling it all himself and sending it through. Just checking to see if anyone else has a similar experience. I assume different OR's have different ways of approaching the process.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Is it normal for all of this to be going through my OR? Everything I have "submitted" has just been sent to my recruiter and it seems as if he is compiling it all himself and sending it through. Just checking to see if anyone else has a similar experience. I assume different OR's have different ways of approaching the process.
That should be the case for everyone except those who are active duty in the fleet.

BDavis11

Contributor
Yea. Paul handles all AD guys