• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17NOV21 SWO Board

JB123

Thanks to whoever updated my Pro-Rec Y status in the spreadsheet haha. If you have not already,
Please append or update the spreadsheet for future SWO applicants. Congrats to everyone for making it this far!

Last edited:

JB123

Also, could somebody post the OCS survival guide in this thread? @Navy21 do you happen to have that document saved? Thanks !
This is the latest copy I could find. If anyone has a copy that was revised after 2017, please post. Thx

Attachments

• OCS SURVIVOR'S GUIDE DEC2017.pdf
    908.8 KB · Views: 88

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
This is the latest copy I could find. If anyone has a copy that was revised after 2017, please post. Thx

Hey, ditto on the 2017 OCS survival guide. I don’t know if I have seen a more contemporary guide out there? But I’ll keep looking for one and post it if I find one!

Last edited:

Ericackostaa

Active duty E6 first time applying and I ended up PROREC-N “DO NOT RETURN”
I didn’t think I was a lock…but I am baffled at how I ended up “do not return”…
Can anyone shed a little light?
This is baffling, I am YN1 that got picked up in September, I wonder what would cause this.

Cathcarta

Is anyone sending in reconsiderations? If so have you submitted? Does anyone know the hard date? Paul is out of office until the 10th- anyone know who else we can send to