• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 17 April 2016

MM1 SS/DV

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page that's been created yet?
I do not think there is a Facebook group yet. If someone wants to start one, that'd be great. I'll tell you all right now, I am a minimalist with social media and my wife practically updates my social media accounts with tagging me in stuff. It's pretty sad.

Reactions: AB6

Ky7

I do not think there is a Facebook group yet. If someone wants to start one, that'd be great. I'll tell you all right now, I am a minimalist with social media and my wife practically updates my social media accounts with tagging me in stuff. It's pretty sad.
Haha there is nothing wrong with that and I've never made a page but I'll see if I can figure it out.

abc

Officially swore in today and received my Guide to Success book, let the studying begin!

Congrats. I swore in yesterday too. I got my Guide to Success book last week. Did your recruiter say that you have to go in and go over that checklist and get it all signed off before heading to Newport?

Congrats. I swore in yesterday too. I got my Guide to Success book last week. Did your recruiter say that you have to go in and go over that checklist and get it all signed off before heading to Newport?
My recruiter didn't say anything about that, only that I have to keep in contact with him once a week so he knows I haven't died or anything haha.

Reactions: Ky7

MM1 SS/DV

Hey guys, I uploaded a file for everyone. Feel free to download and take a look. It is not all inclusive, but should give you a good understanding of what to expect. The OCS Survivor's Guide is a really good starting point before reading the OCR, as listed in the quote below.
If you really want to nuke it then OTCNINST 1530.6H

Attachments

• OCS SURVIVOR'S GUIDE 23OCT2015.pdf
    434 KB · Views: 37

Matthew10

Yes, I just spoke with a recently graduated Ensign today. Everything in Appendix B should be memorized before showing up to OCS. That even means the Marines' Hymn.

Cool. Didn't know if the oath was something that we repeat after the DI or some other instructor