• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16 August 03 OCS (Class 04-04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gagirl

Hey Michelle!

I heard lots of things about you from Jenn today. Good of course! My SO (significant other)John is the other Marine in 04-04. I was just telling Jenn she'll have to introduce us next week. She said y'all had fun at the game Wed. Wish I could have been there.

I think we're all planning on going out on Fri. to maybe Flounders for supper. Some,like us have kids and we figure they can play on the playground while we eat. Hopefully. Do y'all have children?
I'm gonna email Kathy (site moderator) and have her add you to the Private Spouses Corner. There is an 04-04 post there and we can talk in private. It is rumored that there are some higher ups in OCS eading some of these posts so we try and keep it private.
Can't wait to meet you next week. Hope to see you in the private corner soon.
Anne

cwaltz

I am trying to find Lucas' girlfriend. He is currently in class 05-04 was in class 04-04. Please help me find her. I am Pensacola right now. Its very important.

Avigail

SubNuke girlfriend
Hi Carrie-

my boyfriend is also in class 05-04 and I've heard what happened to Lucas...
icon_smile_sad.gif

You are looking for his girlfriend Debra (user id kabluey00), and she already also knows what happened to him...it's very sad and I was very concerned about her and Lucas too...if you want to e-mail her, PM me and I will give you her e-mail address...

~Avigail

cwaltz

Thank you Avigail!

I wanted to offer my home up to her if she needed it, or be availalbe to drive her back and forth to the hospital. Lucas was sent home last week. His spirits were high again.
Thanks,
Carrie

Avigail

SubNuke girlfriend
Hi Carrie-

that is so nice of you to offer help to Debra...I'm sure she very much appreciates your concern...I haven't talked to her for a while and I hope she's doing well...I'll keep Lucas in my prayers...

I will be in Pensacola Wednesday afternoon, my flight gets in at 2:45 pm and I will have to wait for Alex since they have Change of Command meetings and stuff until 4pm that day..

what's your SOs name? (PM me if you want privacy). Is he also in 05-04? I'm so excited, one more day to go!!
jump_125.gif

how is the weather there? I heard it's sunny but windy...I don't know if I need to bring a light coat or jacket...

well I hope to see you there at graduation...do you have a lot of family coming? It will just be me and his parents going....so hope to meet you so I know a friendly face...

take care
slaphappy_125.gif

~Avigail

Status
Not open for further replies.