• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

150 million big ones...

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
If I were elected President, it would be gyros, baklava, and belly dancers. Hot ones mind you, not the bored overweight housewife who wants a hobby.

No kidding....and extra feta! I can bring my homemade tziki!

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Gents,
With all due respect, in a few hours we must lead by example and exemplify that as officers or candidates, if you will, that we will serve our new C&C with both honor and respect. No need for someone to set a bad example on these threads.

Lighten up Francis. Are you a mod? Keep it shut and you'll stay out of detention.

SkywardET

Contrarian
Mmmmmm...Shawarma....so good.

bngkksoi3shawarma.jpg
That concessionaire is way too sanitary to be an authentic schwarma vendor. That being said, I would kill for a schwarma right now...

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Best schawarma that I ever had was actually in Australia..go figure. Every other schwarma since might as well be schmegma! May the schwartz be with all of you tonight!

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
If I were elected President, it would be gyros, baklava, and belly dancers. Hot ones mind you, not the bored overweight housewife who wants a hobby.

Fat%20Belly%20Dancer.jpg

(photo not copyrighted by Manatee Productions, BTW)
fuckin A Bubba....fuckin A!

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Trust me, Secret Service has purchased alot in the last 4 years. Presidents Bush had more threats on his life than any other President and I do not expect Obama to be any different.
I have actually seen the Chevy truck the with gatling gun. The SS guy behind the gun was looking mean as usual.

Those guys weren't messing around yesterday. There were black suburbans everywhere and it wouldn't surprise me if every other one had a minigun in it.

As for the inauguration itself, it was long, cold, but they definitely saved the best for (second to) last. The First Lady liked us anyway.:D
Well worth the time and money, I'd say.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I was on TV, granted it was C-SPAN and CNN, but beggars can't be choosers.