• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

150 million big ones...

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
Yep, the cost of the inaugural celebration for our soon-to-be Commander in Chief. The salary of nearly 4,000 of the already 1 million plus who have lost their jobs in the last year due to the media imposed fanatic Capitalist financial 'crisis', caused by abundant greed and the continued outsourcing of manufacturing coupled with the general demise of 'ownership' in America through overseas production. But, behind closed doors, it's the empathy that WE hold and our pseudo-moral foundation as a country that has led us to this point. For us being the altruistic caring people we are, we have had to sacrifice our own strength to bring others into the fold. The symbiotic nihilistic economic relationship we have with China is an example. May the Great Spirit truly quell the little voice inside that says "America will never be what it once was, and I hope those that have guided us on this path know it's true course", because I truly feel nothing Messianic about this man that the media, T-shirts, Hollywood's cult songs and inner-city children school choirs have tried to make me believe. I took the Oath, God bless America....., and my full support begins January 20th, 2009.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
blah blah blah

:sleep_125

I appreciate your intelligent response, however, I think you failed to interpret the underlying social snapshot that America is currently immersed in. If in fact you did understand my point, which was not exactly politically charged (of which you have an apparent deep passion for) then perhaps your ignoramus behavior would not have shown through so clearly... Either way, pass the Kool-aid, I'm thirsty...

MasterBates

But the $150M is OK.

Because it's the "Greenest Inauguration EVER!!"
Somehow, I think any inauguration pre-1850 was probably greener than anything they could do now.
They act like it's the second coming or something.

He's the CinC. I'll serve him for 4 years, maybe an additional 2-4 years depending on if he gets re-elected. I'll serve him, but I'm not buying into the messianic icon BS the media is spewing.

He's a man. He's been elected. He's my CinC effective tomorrow.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I appreciate your intelligent response, however, I think you failed to interpret the underlying social snapshot that America is currently immersed in. If in fact you did understand my point, which was not exactly politically charged (of which you have an apparent deep passion for) then perhaps your ignoramus behavior would not have shown through so clearly... Either way, pass the Kool-aid, I'm thirsty...

Damn...in love with the sound of your voice much?:)

Besides...your interpretation of the financial crisis is a little chest-thumping and overwrought. You want to explain it in a sentence? Try this...

The average American household has a net worth of appoximately $93,100 and a savings rate of -0.7%.

Hmm....think about that one for just a second.

MasterBates

Wow, not only do I get a BA in womens studies, apparently I get a BA in net worth.. -$145K here.

But I have a 3% saving rate.

I'll take the net below and go.

Clux4

Banned
"150 million big ones"
I was thinking of tits when I saw the tittle.

The media is just showing what the people want to see. Americans want to be entertained and our media is doing just that.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Americans want to be entertained and our media is doing just that.

This just in: from now on elections will look like this after the primary...

"Two Menn Entah, One Mann Leave!!"

p240957-Black_Rock_City_NV-Thunderdome.jpg

Then put the shit on pay-per-view. Economic crisis solved! :icon_smil

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
Good thing our economy is booming right now...otherwise, how in the world would this be affordable?

MasterBates

This just in: from now on elections will look like this after the primary...

"Two Menn Entah, One Mann Leave!!"

p240957-Black_Rock_City_NV-Thunderdome.jpg

Then put the shit on pay-per-view. Economic crisis solved! :icon_smil

That's not the election. That's how the COD vs E2 selection is going to be tomorrow morning.

Bevo16

pilot
Americans want to be entertained and our media is doing just that.

gladiator5.jpg

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

Sorry, could....not......resist.

I will hope for the best but prep for the worst. Sometimes you have to go through Carter to get to Regan.

SkywardET

Contrarian
I truly do not understand the enthusiasm that appears to be universal. I can understand black Americans being exstatic; especially ones that lived through the civil rights movements, but the rest?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Now get back to work.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Think of it another way: He's pumping $150M into the struggling economy.

Unfortunately it's not going into any of our pockets. :(

-ea6bflyr ;)