• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 May 2017 SWO Board

moveslikemorgan

Standing By
After a little further consideration, I think I want to revise my homeports list. Just flipping San Diego and Pearl Harbor. So....

1. Pearl Harbor, HI
2. Rota, Spain
3. San Diego, CA
4. Mayport, FL
5. Everett, WA

:)

SeaReaver

Has anyone heard anything yet about reporting? Or are we all still waiting?
Still waiting my bro. I was so ready to not pay rent tomorrow, but I guess it's not happening. They would have told us already if we were leaving this Saturday; unless somebody for that class breaks their leg or gets cold feet at the very last minute.

@RUFiO181 Thanks for the update. It is good to have somewhat of a timeframe.

Hman4

I just touched base with my LCDR and she said that my FINSEL Letter has been generated in the system but is still in the 'cue' at the Program Managers Office. They are trying to figure out "manning/classing assignments". Might not be super helpful but thought I'd share. Right now, for me, any update in the slightest helps.

moveslikemorgan

Standing By
SWO lately has had a longer than usual timeframe. I would expect to ship around Nov-ish unless you listed a later OCS avail date on your application.

Thanks, RUFIO! Appreciate the update. I don't remember listing a specific OCS avail date or anything on my application, so I'm guessing my recruiter did that for me...haha. Hopefully it was sooner rather than later. Thanks, again!

jkrambler

I just touched base with my LCDR and she said that my FINSEL Letter has been generated in the system but is still in the 'cue' at the Program Managers Office. They are trying to figure out "manning/classing assignments". Might not be super helpful but thought I'd share. Right now, for me, any update in the slightest helps.
Thats similar to what my recruiter said, I just keep hoping to hear soon.

JohnF2020

Does anyone understand the difference between accepted to OCS and being pro-rec'd Y? Is there a difference? Thanks!

NavalAzzam

My availability date isn't until October. So I guess I won't go till January maybe? UGH! I did it for an internship that ends in September and of course it wouldn't have mattered lol!