• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 14Feb22 INTEL Board

Divine

Got picked up! For both of my choices on my first go-around. Just wanna say thank you guys. @RhodesReese @exNavyOffRec I appreciate you guys so much. The entire process was hectic and while I had mentors, my situation was different than theirs, but you guys' guidance definitely kept me ahead of the curve so I just wanted to say I appreciate you guys.

Side note, to ANY active duty folks applying that don't have clear guidance or have waivers or whatever, but desire to commission, feel free to reach out to me any time.
Did you get any waiver ? I’m about to retake the OAR . Scored a 40 on my second try . Trying to better my score to apply for both IP and Intel . I recently applied for supply officer and wasn’t selected. I am a LS1 with 8 years TIS .

Did you get any waiver ? I’m about to retake the OAR . Scored a 40 on my second try . Trying to better my score to apply for both IP and Intel . I recently applied for supply officer and wasn’t selected. I am a LS1 with 8 years TIS .
Yeah I got an OAR waiver , TIS waiver (for SWO) and a med waiver for anxiety. As Exnavy says, the OAR is just to get you in the door. The minimum for intel is 45, if you have a strong rest of your package, then that is what matters

Yeah I got an OAR waiver , TIS waiver (for SWO) and a med waiver for anxiety. As Exnavy says, the OAR is just to get you in the door. The minimum for intel is 45, if you have a strong rest of your package, then that is what matters
Hey I got couple questions about your medical waiver. Was your anxiety on Active status on your medical record? I just did my physicals and they saw an active status on my record about my migraine? How did you go about submitting a waiver for that?

yan16

Got picked up! For both of my choices on my first go-around. Just wanna say thank you guys. @RhodesReese @exNavyOffRec I appreciate you guys so much. The entire process was hectic and while I had mentors, my situation was different than theirs, but you guys' guidance definitely kept me ahead of the curve so I just wanted to say I appreciate you guys.

Side note, to ANY active duty folks applying that don't have clear guidance or have waivers or whatever, but desire to commission, feel free to reach out to me any time.

Hi. Congratulations. Im AD with an active TS clearance and applying for the next IP/INTEL board. I would like to inquire what is the process of obtaining SF-86. I talked to our command security manager in regards to this matter. However, they cannot provide me a copy of SF-86 since it was submitted by the schoolhouse (prev command).

RhodesReese

Hi. Congratulations. Im AD with an active TS clearance and applying for the next IP/INTEL board. I would like to inquire what is the process of obtaining SF-86. I talked to our command security manager in regards to this matter. However, they cannot provide me a copy of SF-86 since it was submitted by the schoolhouse (prev command).
They should be able to reopen your account as if you were going to do another SF-86. Then you can download your old one. My command said they couldn’t but I ended up reaching out to another commands SSO and they did it for me.

Hello,
I am in the process of applying for the INTEL community. I have to submit an OAR waiver since I scored a 47 just below the minimum of a 50. I have the letter written but Mr. Celestin says I need a CO's endorsement letter as well. Do you know if I am supposed to write up the CO's endorsement myself or does he just sign the waiver that I submit with my package?
Lastly, when you wrote down all the enclosures, what page of the application did you put that on? If not on the application itself, did you write the list down on a separate page?
Any and all help appreciated.

ctiyn

Hello,
I am in the process of applying for the INTEL community. I have to submit an OAR waiver since I scored a 47 just below the minimum of a 50. I have the letter written but Mr. Celestin says I need a CO's endorsement letter as well. Do you know if I am supposed to write up the CO's endorsement myself or does he just sign the waiver that I submit with my package?
Lastly, when you wrote down all the enclosures, what page of the application did you put that on? If not on the application itself, did you write the list down on a separate page?
I have a sample for OAR waiver with CO's endorsement. I'll DM you.

Hello,
So so sorry for the delayed response. I’m on deployment right now so getting to the phone is kinda tough. But 47 is more than enough to get you to the board (especially if you’re Active). Yes, it is in YOUR best interest to write all of your own letters of recommendation and endorsements and then provide them to the person you’re asking to vouch for you so they can change stuff or add stuff as they see fit. The enclosure page is no longer needed if I’m not mistaken (i didn’t have one). Hope this helps!