• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 14Feb22 INTEL Board

Does anyone know if this board actually happened? I received an email saying my application was being reviewed that day, but I also know there have been rumors that it would be pushed off.

exNavyOffRec

Does anyone know if this board actually happened? I received an email saying my application was being reviewed that day, but I also know there have been rumors that it would be pushed off.
I have never heard of a board giving an update, a processor would sent an email back to the applicant saying they are reviewing and sending to the next board. I am guessing you are an AD applicant.

The most recent dashboard does list Intel as closed and has blacked out all spaces under "board 1/2/3/4" so that is concerning.

IWC does sometimes review candidates for other IWC designators that they didn't apply to, that could be your case.

I have never heard of a board giving an update, a processor would sent an email back to the applicant saying they are reviewing and sending to the next board. I am guessing you are an AD applicant.

The most recent dashboard does list Intel as closed and has blacked out all spaces under "board 1/2/3/4" so that is concerning.

IWC does sometimes review candidates for other IWC designators that they didn't apply to, that could be your case.
Yes I am AD and I am a CTI. I have been in for 9 years and a lot of the other IWC programs aren’t really open to me besides IP.

exNavyOffRec

Yes I am AD and I am a CTI. I have been in for 9 years and a lot of the other IWC programs aren’t really open to me besides IP.
IWC is good in that if they really like an applicant they will find a spot for them, even if they didn't apply for that designator. Hopefully if they don't do any Intel selections they find a place for you.

Probably reach out to the OCM (not the program manager) and he'd be able to get you an answer.

Got word that the board has finished about a week ago and the results are awaiting the Admirals signature. Hopefully results will start being released some time soon.

Good luck and God speed to all.

Also, @exNavyOffRec or @RhodesReese can either of you guys explain the Intel breakout on the dashboard?

exNavyOffRec

Got word that the board has finished about a week ago and the results are awaiting the Admirals signature. Hopefully results will start being released some time soon.

Good luck and God speed to all.

Also, @exNavyOffRec or @RhodesReese can either of you guys explain the Intel breakout on the dashboard?
basically more than likely a person picked up Intel would be going in FY 23 so July or later.

gag2299

My recruiter is on leave for the next couple weeks is there any way to get access to a results list for this board or how should I go about getting notified? I’m assuming it’ll be another week or so before they’re released if the admiral’s signature happens this week. Also is this normal for the IWC community to be late in giving out board results or to end the board later than it’s scheduled convening date?