• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 14Feb22 INTEL Board

So so sorry for the delayed response. I’m on deployment right now so getting to the phone is kinda tough. But 47 is more than enough to get you to the board (especially if you’re Active). Yes, it is in YOUR best interest to write all of your own letters of recommendation and endorsements and then provide them to the person you’re asking to vouch for you so they can change stuff or add stuff as they see fit. The enclosure page is no longer needed if I’m not mistaken (i didn’t have one). Hope this helps!
Thank you for the information.

There is no specific directive like OCS RECON INSTRUCTION document... my OCS Coordinator told me what I just told you earlier, and that's how I resubmitted it. I can send you my copy via DM so you can see my sample. have you talked to your OCS Coordinator in your command?

There is a portion on the OPNAV 1420.1 INST Ch.4 Para 10. on Recon package and it states:
10. Reconsiderations
a. Applicants that are non-selected are able to ask for
reconsideration of their application if they are within 6 months
of the original non-selection. The following information must be
provided to COMNAVCRUITCOM:
(1) Applicant’s statement requesting reconsideration and
an overview of additional information provided in the
reconsideration package.
(2) Any additional information for the board to consider
(i.e., evaluations, PRT scores, officer interviews, etc.)
(3) CO’s endorsement on the reconsideration package.
(4) Applicants or command career counselors should submit
reconsideration packages via one method outlined in paragraph 6
of this chapter.
b. A new application must be completed if the original nonselection
occurred over 6 months previously.
Hi,

Was wondering if I'd be able to see your reconsideration letter. I plan on submitting a letter at the end of the month for INTEL.