• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 FEB 2016

Well cold, hot, humid or dry we're all going to be out there doing PT anyway.
You never know, it always seems that February is the worst of winter! Is anyone (going to OCS in Feb) prior enlisted or is everyone post-college graduates so far?
Seems like everyone here so far is college grad. We're gonna be a bunch of empty shirt butter bars.

Jenlm

I'm finishing up my Masters right now so no prior enlisted here. Flew back home to Minnesota this past weekend and was reminded of what winter is. I'll take mild all day long! On the bright side May should be nice for graduation :)

Good luck!! I finished my masters last May at NYU. From someone raised in the south, I thought the winters there were tough so I will definitely take a mild winter this year!

Not prior enlisted here, but luckily my husband is a Marine SSgt and already has me practicing my drill commands. Ha.

My recruiter was telling me yesterday that if you're as lid add you can be during RLP's that the DI week lighten up on you. He said people were running into his room from the down the hall to see what was going on because he was so loud.

dasc8892

Im in for the 14FEB2016 class as well. Purdue student who graduated in May with a B.S. in Professional Flight Technology. I had a very quick turnaround from selection to getting my class date and was not expecting to be going this soon so it looks like I am going to be working double time to get physically.

Is there a facebook group or anything for this class?

Jenlm

Let me know what it is when you make it! Luckily I work out a lot anyways so I just have to change it up and start running more but I'll be going in knowing nothing but Appendix B and how to run haha I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of push ups!