• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 FEB 2016

Paddy

Hey everyone! A bit late to this thread as well but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Getting stoked though for sure!

Leon

Filthy No-Qual SWO
Just got on station. The grounds are still covered in snow, and its gonna hit negative over the weekend. But the weird thing is this - the only track on base I, or anyone else, know of is indoor at the gym. Not sure what that means for our IST. Candios are still marching outside though. I'll report more later as I explore.

Leon

Filthy No-Qual SWO
There is a gym with an indoor track on the western island, and an outdoor track near the NAPS and commissary on the mainland half of the base. The outdoor track is about 90% free, but 10% iced. Nobody has really been using it.

Unless you guys got mil ids with you, you'll need to use a picture of your orders and another photo id to get around.

Finally, check in tomorrow in multiple layers. The cold is slightly abrasive.