• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 Sep 21 Supply Corps Board

exNavyOffRec

Here you go guys.

One thing to consider when looking at this document is that they left 7 selections they could have made sitting on the table, NRC allocated them 40 selects per board and they only picked 33, they also appear to review more than NRC would normally give them.

The data that was posted that said East/West/Central/Fleet does in fact seem to be more of a data point to compare those selected with what would be estimated to be "fair share".

If a person was a "no" on this board I would look at making substantial changes given that they did seven selections open they could have used.

adamrobe

Does anyone by chance have a copy of the OCS Class Date schedule? I saw one somewhere and I'm trying to work with my CoC when I can leave and wanted to give them that. Thank you in advance.

Dark813Side

Contributor
Does anyone by chance have a copy of the OCS Class Date schedule? I saw one somewhere and I'm trying to work with my CoC when I can leave and wanted to give them that. Thank you in advance.
Look on Cantrac , it’s a Cac required website

Ericackostaa

Please keep in mind that class seats available does not mean they are available for you. Well your designator. Each designator is allotted a certain amount of seats in each class. Civilians are auto populated while AD has to liaison with command and NRC to get there class date. I found out I was selected in September, Command approved me for January departure but received March class date because that was the earliest available for my designator.

Woodboy97

Hey everyone! I found this thread a little late but wanted to say that I got ProRec for this board and I’m looking forward to see y’all over in Newport!