• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 January 2014 OCS class date

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
How much is everybody running and prepping physically? I'm running around 10 or so miles a week right now, and I'm transitioning from free weights to body weight training. Throwing in swimming too.

JonSmith89

Another 60R Driver
pilot
Running 6-8 miles a week, could pick it up if I needed to. Dropped weights and doing more calisthenics as well. Swimming side stroke a lot and freestyle.

How much is everybody running and prepping physically? I'm running around 10 or so miles a week right now, and I'm transitioning from free weights to body weight training. Throwing in swimming too.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
I know our class is still a bit out but if anyone is going to be needing a ride from the Virginia/NC area or in between I will be driving up. I would be more than happy to pick up anyone needing a ride and by anyone I don't mean everyone. I have a quad cab truck so 2 others would be comfortable lol. Probably gonna throw a camper shell on for storage so maybe 3 if I do that.

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
I know our class is still a bit out but if anyone is going to be needing a ride from the Virginia/NC area or in between I will be driving up. I would be more than happy to pick up anyone needing a ride and by anyone I don't mean everyone. I have a quad cab truck so 2 others would be comfortable lol. Probably gonna throw a camper shell on for storage so maybe 3 if I do that.

Jg, are you stationed in NC? I'm planning on flying up right now, mostly to avoid a long ride up with my mother who would be crying the whole way, ha

Also, congrats on your FS! It's the most relieving thing to finally know

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
Gotcha, well if I lived more in your direction I'd take you up on it. No worries, we'll be meeting eventually ha

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
Still haven't decided if I'm driving or not. It would be nice to have the vehicle, but on the other hand I don't know if I really want to drive to RI, back to IL, then down to FL. It would be nice if I lived along the way like some of you guys.

JonSmith89

Another 60R Driver
pilot
They said we're only asked to drive 8 hours a day.. so I would be driving around three days to be on time. I just might opt to fly.