• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

Welsham

I guess I have been asking the wrong question the whole time. New question...what's the best way to insert a horseshoe? Luck just doesn't seem to be on my side. So hopefully I can pull the package and re-take the test? Being tabled twice leads me to believe otherwise? this is were the confusion sits. Thank you for your time.
Hoping the OR figures something out Monday! Do you think he would let you pull the app, retake the test and within a month resubmit it so he will still get his applicant credit for the April board?

AJ18

Hoping the OR figures something out Monday! Do you think he would let you pull the app, retake the test and within a month resubmit it so he will still get his applicant credit for the April board?
We shall see tomorrow. The submission credit has me believing otherwise. Stand by stand by...unfortunately for me, I have a lot going on this summer in regards to the Air Force (My current job takes priority for obvious reasons)...Might be opting out from this one and possibly Navy overall....such is life ;) good luck man!!

W

Wildcat15

I guess I have been asking the wrong question the whole time. New question...what's the best way to insert a horseshoe? Luck just doesn't seem to be on my side. So hopefully I can pull the package and re-take the test? Being tabled twice leads me to believe otherwise? this is were the confusion sits. Thank you for your time.
I mean dude, you're in a pool of applicants with 55+ 7/7/7+. It may not just be bad luck that is getting your app tabled. I'm a know-nothing though so just my layman observer $0.02

Welsham

I mean dude, you're in a pool of applicants with 55+ 7/7/7+. It may not just be bad luck that is getting your app tabled. I'm a know-nothing though so just my layman observer $0.02
You'd think that there would be a prorec N vs a table though.

W

Wildcat15

You'd think that there would be a prorec N vs a table though.
Very true. I guess I don't understand the process or reason for tabling in lieu of a pro-rec N. That's my own ignorance speaking.

Welsham

Very true. I guess I don't understand the process or reason for tabling in lieu of a pro-rec N. That's my own ignorance speaking.
Haha it's all good, I wish I knew as well since both AJ and I were tabled and both from the same NRD

AJ18

Agree 100% my friend. Yes, I've been doing some pouting...I grabbed my standard issued tissue box and hug-a-bear from the Air Force and went to my safe place at a 5 star hotel for awhile haha. I'm over it. I just find it somewhat insulting for the Navy to hold onto a package such as mine so that if they don't meet/fill their quota, they just may then, select my package. Other than that, they're wasting my time due to age requirements. Honestly, the OR and I thought we would give it a shot with the scores. In no way did we expect a table haha let alone twice.

Sincerely,
The Salty Airman

Last edited:
W

Wildcat15

Agree 100% my friend. Yes, I've been doing some pouting...I grabbed my standard issued tissue box and hug-a-bear from the Air Force and went to my safe place at a 5 star hotel for awhile haha. I'm over it. I just find it somewhat insulting for the Navy to hold onto a package such as mine so that if they don't meet/fill their quota, they just may then, select my package. Other than that, they're wasting my time due to age requirements.

Sincerely,
The Salty Airman
I hear you. I didn't know applications could be held in purgatory like that. I was never aware of such an outcome before. I thought you either got a pro-rec Y/N and that was that until the next board. My apologies.