• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Jeff Sheets

Based on spending hours browsing this website and checking previous years results around this time SNA has been about 4 weeks after hearing a response for Pro Rec and SNFO has been about about 6 weeks from Pro Rec. Recently after receiving FinSel SNA have about a month wait and SNFO have a bit longer before OCS.

Going back through the pages typical wait for FinSel can be between a few days to several months depending on what you applied for with the average wait time about 2 months after Pro Rec.

These numbers and times are only based off of what people have shared here on AW.

Safashton

Yep... Still waiting, but I'm released from my command as of December 1st, 2017 at my request, so I'm expecting to not hear anything anytime soon, but hoping I will just so that I know... . I'm actually hoping I go in the December class if there is one, that way I'm there for a couple weeks, knock out the first horrible few weeks, then get a slight reprieve when OCS shutdown occurs for a slight break.

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
Yep... Still waiting, but I'm released from my command as of December 1st, 2017 at my request, so I'm expecting to not hear anything anytime soon, but hoping I will just so that I know... . I'm actually hoping I go in the December class if there is one, that way I'm there for a couple weeks, knock out the first horrible few weeks, then get a slight reprieve when OCS shutdown occurs for a slight break.
Screw you! You're classing up in January with me so I can trip you up on that IST. People dont forget! lol

justheretocreep

Anyone know how long orders typically take?

I talked to the YN1 at my command about my orders and he said they typically get cut maybe a month before you actually ship out. A buddy of mine classed up this past Sunday for the August 6th class and he didn't even have his orders until like a week before. So the best we can do now is just know our release dates and expect to leave sometime between 1-6 weeks after that release date.

Safashton

I talked to the YN1 at my command about my orders and he said they typically get cut maybe a month before you actually ship out. A buddy of mine classed up this past Sunday for the August 6th class and he didn't even have his orders until like a week before. So the best we can do now is just know our release dates and expect to leave sometime between 1-6 weeks after that release date.

Creeper, when was your release?