• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

sethpat

Waiting game
Pro Rec Y SNA. Found out yesterday.

This was my second attempt; I submitted for the April board and was only offered NFO. I never had any intention of applying NFO, but my recruiter told me I "had to apply NFO as well to submit for SNA". It was not what I wanted; I've already made a serious commitment to flying and I wanted every chance I could get to be at the controls, so I declined and told my recruiter I wanted to resubmit SNA only ASAP. If anything happens outside of my control and I have to redes, then so be it.

See you guys at OCS.

To whoever didn't get what they want, keep trying. Study, re-test, log more flight time, whatever it takes, you can make it happen.

D

Deleted member 62439

Seems like everyone has already found out (congrats to all those selected!), anyone else out there still waiting to hear back from their recruiter?

Safashton

I'm not sure yet CO hasn't gave the release date to NRC maybe today I'll know

Interesting, I got the email from Celestin that was to my Front Office and Myself, congratulating my skipper on my selection, that they will need command release date before they can do final processing. I was under assumption Final select was attached to your OCS Ship date.

Interesting, I got the email from Celestin that was to my Front Office and Myself, congratulating my skipper on my selection, that they will need command release date before they can do final processing. I was under assumption Final select was attached to your OCS Ship date.

I just was told today that I'm reporting 6AUG. I should have hard copy orders by WED.

They need a release date from CO stating when he is willing to let you go. If he says immediately then you will reprt the next available date. My understanding for us active duty is that our orders is the finsel.

GreenSteak

That's a demerit.
Pro Rec Y SNA. Found out yesterday.

This was my second attempt; I submitted for the April board and was only offered NFO. I never had any intention of applying NFO, but my recruiter told me I "had to apply NFO as well to submit for SNA". It was not what I wanted; I've already made a serious commitment to flying and I wanted every chance I could get to be at the controls, so I declined and told my recruiter I wanted to resubmit SNA only ASAP. If anything happens outside of my control and I have to redes, then so be it.

See you guys at OCS.

To whoever didn't get what they want, keep trying. Study, re-test, log more flight time, whatever it takes, you can make it happen.
Glad to hear you got it this time! Cheers

GreenSteak

That's a demerit.
Thanks man! Have you been to OCS yet?
Not yet :( Apparently someone, somewhere in the hierarchy of NRC has scrambled my kit. So I'm waiting for it to be put back together to get it moving. It has been a real nightmare (for myself and my recruiter) for the past 2 months. Apparently the commandant (?) of some level of officer recruiting will be getting involved this coming week, so hopefully that should push it along. So tired of waiting right now haha.

sethpat

Waiting game
Not yet :( Apparently someone, somewhere in the hierarchy of NRC has scrambled my kit. So I'm waiting for it to be put back together to get it moving. It has been a real nightmare (for myself and my recruiter) for the past 2 months. Apparently the commandant (?) of some level of officer recruiting will be getting involved this coming week, so hopefully that should push it along. So tired of waiting right now haha.
Oh wow. At least you don't have to worry about aging out or anything. Could be worse