• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Here might be a few of you in here who's application was never reviewed. NRC had a glitch in their system where some applications never made it. They are aware and there's a possibility these applications might be reviewed as soon as last week.

For those who didn't make the July deadline, your applications will be reviewed in the fall.

Thanks for getting back to us with this information. Did you mean they might review the applications next week? and If not they will be rolled over to the fall?

egri

Just got the email from my recruiter, Pro Rec Y NFO!

Stats:

GPA: 2.59, B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering. I graduated last May.
ASTB: 58 7/6/7.
LORs from my most recent employer, a former Navy O3 and AOCS graduate, my pastor, and my former piano teacher who enlisted in the Navy in 1968 and did two tours onboard USS Coral Sea during Vietnam.

To everybody who got in, congratulations, and I hope to see some of you in Newport. To those who didn't, I've been there before. I was rejected a couple of times from Annapolis and rolled from the April board. Keep your spirits up, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Carina

So are all the august 6th slots taken? My recruiter won't tell me an approx date to leave and I want to know because of my job. I know I turn 27 on nov so I'm sure they will try to send me soon, just wonder how long finsel takes

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
So are all the august 6th slots taken? My recruiter won't tell me an approx date to leave and I want to know because of my job. I know I turn 27 on nov so I'm sure they will try to send me soon, just wonder how long finsel takes

Aren't you prior service? So in any case it wouldn't matter that you leave ASAP because you're still in that 27-29 range?

tperk21

The way it's been explained to me is you can't get a date until your degree is conferred and shows up on your transcript. My school said not to expect that until mid-late Janrary, even though graduation is December 20th.
Well I guess all we can do is train physically and mentally until we graduate and hope that our paperwork gets processed quickly. Gonna be a long 6"ish" months, that's for sure...

Carina

Aren't you prior service? So in any case it wouldn't matter that you leave ASAP because you're still in that 27-29 range?
I am but I did not apply for a waiver. And I asked my recruiter again for one and she said I don't need it. So I guess if I need one I'll be requesting it in OCS

Safashton

Y

Did you CO get the word on that or did you get a Final Select letter? I'm still anxiously waiting but our command is super busy right now

I was kind of speculating that I will be in December class. Celestin emailed myself and my front office requesting a release date from command to attend OCS. We're putting mine as December 1st that way I can be home for birth of my baby boy at end of October and be home for that first very sleepless month. The email says they need the release date for final processing, so I believe your Final select has your OCS ship date attached.

Safashton

I'm a November baby too, the 24th, you?