• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Cgunner91

Supply Corps
Currently waiting on security clearance paperwork to be processed, then my recruiting office can order my FINSEL. Apparently because my Dad was born in the U.K., I had to send a renunciation of citizenship to the U.K. embassy lol.
Silly question but do we only hear about FINSEL through our recruiter? Or is there another way to get that info? What if someone does not speak to their recruiter unless they call the recruiter every single time, like even for board results the recruiter had to be called and asked after realizing everyone already had results. Terrified of not getting info of time!

Hmm. According to my NORS, yea. They should be obligated to tell you via call/email once they receive word, right? At least my recruiting officer's assistant said she'd tell me once my FINSEL comes in. For civilians it might be different? My guess is that those who are already in the service can found out sooner or through different means.

MatthewG08

So if any of you are wondering why you haven't received your final select call your detailer or OR immediately. I found out there is a group of 10 people that were selected for the wrong designator that will be apart of another board the end of this month. I called the community manager and he approved me to keep the NFO designator and took me off the special board. If you are AD you can call 901-874-7670. I guess it's up to you all if you want to keep it or try again, I'd rather do a lateral transfer after I'm designated personally.

Angel17

So if any of you are wondering why you haven't received your final select call your detailer or OR immediately. I found out there is a group of 10 people that were selected for the wrong designator that will be apart of another board the end of this month. I called the community manager and he approved me to keep the NFO designator and took me off the special board. If you are AD you can call 901-874-7670. I guess it's up to you all if you want to keep it or try again, I'd rather do a lateral transfer after I'm designated personally.
I thought you had received your Final Selection awhile ago for SNA ? How did you end up with NFO?

MatthewG08

I thought you had received your Final Selection awhile ago for SNA ? How did you end up with NFO?
I got the final select awhile ago but yes it was for NFO and not pilot. I didn't feel like turning it down but when I hadn't received any dates for class the recruiter in millington said I was put a special board because I did not apply for NFO. So I guess if you are happy with what you got you can call the community manager and he or she can take you off.

Carina

:(. I'm honestly feeling discouraged