• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11APR2022 SWO Board

exNavyOffRec

Thank you all for the advice. Few more last questions
If I do the reserve would while I'm in basic and whatever technical training for My Rate would my spouse get bha to cover for rent even I'm in reserves

This is while I would be in training and basic

Also if my masters is in food science is there any direct commission and say I kill it in grad school 4.0 would they average out my undergrad how does that work?

Thank you much appreciated
I am interested in eventually going for forensic toxicology

Is there anything in the navy enlisted rate reserves that is food science related or toxicology

I'm more interested in benefits
If my wife joins someone has to watch the kids right 1 person can't be active and 1 in reserves. She s finishing her pharmacy schooling

I Currently work for a well known chocolate company doing quality analysis on a well known brand it s a nice gig but I long for the day of not going home smelling like chocolate

Happy memorial day Thank you for your time
If you get some grad school knocked out it does average in but more important it shows a change in your application.