• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1,001 questions about the ASTB (post your scores & ask your questions here!)

Cyphren

How did I do?

I just took the ASTB this morning, and I got a score of 6/7/6/60. I have been told that is a great score, but I wanted to get opinion from others, aside from the recruiter. I am applying for Pilot, Flight Officer, and Surface Warfare Officer.

Thats pretty good. I got accepted as SNA with a 44 OAR, but I had lots of other stuff to boost up my package. Keep in mind they look at the overall person, not just as test scores.

Cyphren

Yea, I was on the Track and Cross Country teams in high school, I have been involved in the "Student Activities Board" in college for 3 years, and "Colleges Against Cancer" sponsoring the "Relay For Life" for 3 years now.

My GPA is not the greatest, but I probably have 2 more semesters left, and I have been bringing it up (my first year REALLY brought it down). I have my Carry Concealed Permit, if that counts for anything... haha, I will take what I can get.

gotta_fly

pilot
I would say your ASTB scores are probably about average. There are close to a billion posts on this site with individual scores posted, you might get a better idea by browsing them.

kc0jhs

Astb

Hello everyone i am new to this and u guys came up on the search engine the most so hello.

Question, i am getting ready for the ASTB and i am looking for study tips and practice test...any suggestions? also i am going for oceanography and will not have anything to do with planes, do i still need to study the aviation part of the test????

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
Hello everyone i am new to this and u guys came up on the search engine the most so hello.

Question, i am getting ready for the ASTB and i am looking for study tips and practice test...any suggestions? also i am going for oceanography and will not have anything to do with planes, do i still need to study the aviation part of the test????

Suggestion: Start at page 1.

bucki4lyfe

Michigan Sucks
I just saw this thread...and saw it was a place to put scores. I just commissioned today through the DCO program, and in all the hype, I was going through looking at my commissioning process and came across my ASTB scores (from Feb 08)...thought I'd pass along.

6/5/6/57

...and with that I was selected for DCO Intel. Best of luck to everyone else.

Red Pilgrim

About to head off and take the ASTB. Hopefully I'll take a computer version of the test and will be able to know my scores today.

I would have liked to study more but that's always the case. Just trying to calm down and know that it'll go alright.

Hopefully I'll have some high scores to post later today.

das

Contributor
About to head off and take the ASTB. Hopefully I'll take a computer version of the test and will be able to know my scores today.

I would have liked to study more but that's always the case. Just trying to calm down and know that it'll go alright.

Hopefully I'll have some high scores to post later today.

Good luck, Red Pilgrim!

Bruiser

Tally WSO RAG. High TA.
Wanted to express gratitude for all the great gouge. I've been lurking on this website for some time (some of you are pretty twisted, btw! :p), and took the ASTB today... crazy 8's and a 62.
I wouldn't even have taken the test if I hadn't found AW gouge about the opportunity for civillian accession into NAMI's LASIK study...
Thanks, Kent.