• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07NOV2022 INTEL BOARD

scooter345

Also, just a heads up for anyone that might feel like my pessimism is somehow factually wrong, I'm just bitching. Some people use this thread more as an emotional support tool than somewhere they go for accurate knowledge, they don't always need an answer to everything or need to realize anything. So yes i understand there are factors other than when a board convenes that affects the releasing of results...but just let me bitch g-damnit.

Last edited:

Nil

Also, just a heads up for anyone that might feel like my pessimism is somehow factually wrong, I'm just bitching. Some people use this thread more as an emotional support tool than somewhere they go for accurate knowledge, they don't always need an answer to everything or need to realize anything. So yes i understand there are factors other than when a board convenes that affects the releasing of results...but just let me bitch g-damnit.
Please vent it out @scooter345 ?. Don't let waiting for the results emotionally suffocate you.

RetroTV

Yeah, especially given that no one can give us any reason for why it's taking so long or give us an explanation as to why some people have been given their selection status and most have not. I just would like to either move on with my life or prepare for OCS.

vborr005

Also, just a heads up for anyone that might feel like my pessimism is somehow factually wrong, I'm just bitching. People use this thread more as an emotional support tool than somewhere they go for accurate knowledge, they don't always need an answer to everything or need to realize anything. So yes i understand there are factors other than when a board convenes that affects the releasing of results...but just let me bitch g-damnit.
Look, don’t feel bad. It’s frustrating.

I also am done waiting.

MB91

Yeah, especially given that no one can give us any reason for why it's taking so long or give us an explanation as to why some people have been given their selection status and most have not. I just would like to either move on with my life or prepare for OCS.
THIS.

I don’t understand how (1) person in this group was notified now almost a month ago, and no one else has had any contact. I don’t get the feeling that someone would do it to mess with the rest of the group.

RetroTV

THIS.

I don’t understand how (1) person in this group was notified now almost a month ago, and no one else has had any contact. I don’t get the feeling that someone would do it to mess with the rest of the group.
The person in question was also working as a naval recruiter iirc

MB91

True, I just don’t understand how some slip through cracks and some don’t. The board has to WELL over by now, I would hope that at least.

exNavyOffRec

The person in question was also working as a naval recruiter iirc
That wouldn't matter, if one person was notified due to their info being updated in the system others would have their info updated as well, that would lead to other recruiters notifying their candidates with "unofficial" results. This has been proven time and time again, so either the person received bum info, or that record was updated and they stopped, or someone made an entry error.