• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07NOV2022 INTEL BOARD

exNavyOffRec

This is a good idea—if we can get a decent cross-section from this board (and maybe from some earlier ones, although INTEL seems like such a crapshoot that they might not even be relevant), I'd be happy to put together a spreadsheet. We may never be able to definitively tell what our chances are, but I imagine that with enough data we could at least get a sort of bell curve. It might also be a good idea to separate the civilian and AD applicants since the process and standards seem to be very different.

Hi, by the way! I've been lurking here for a few weeks—rooting for all of you. I missed this board by a couple of days but my packet is already in for the next one :)
The IWC for many many many years would publish the stats of all those selected and the data didn't change. The average GPA of those selected was 3.5 to 3.6, those going for other than Intel generally had tech degrees (about 90%), this was data that included civilian, reserve, and AD.

ScholarBone

I don’t want to say it but, I don’t think we’ll hear back until February.
For this board in particular, we will certainly hear back before February, because the next INTEL board itself is in February. But January is a real possibility.

cjd131

The IWC for many many many years would publish the stats of all those selected and the data didn't change. The average GPA of those selected was 3.5 to 3.6, those going for other than Intel generally had tech degrees (about 90%), this was data that included civilian, reserve, and AD.
This is interesting. Just from poking around on the forum, it seems like there are many more hoops to jump through on the AD side vs those of us coming in off the street—which, as a lot of people have pointed out at various times, seems a little counterintuitive.

Do you know where one might find those data? If they are on this forum, I have unfortunately missed them over the past few months. If I have them, I can plug them in and maybe put together some kind of system where you put in your stats and see where you stack up. It might not be the most helpful thing in the world but it is better than sitting on my hands waiting for the next board—which is even further away now, I guess.