• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 January 2010

kashmir

SWO BDCP
Does anybody know what hotel they are staying at? Like what was said earlier it would be great to get together before we report.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I will most likely pass through the worst state in the union on my way to Newport from Michigan.

+1

bvlinas

I do believe that I will be in this OCS class as well, I haven't recieved my final select papers yet, but I have been told they are awaiting a "final disposition" on my security clearance which should be next week.

It's felt like forever since I was Pro- Rec'd back in October, so I'm glad that I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Im going in under EOD. Whats everyone else's designations?

bptaylor10

My OR just emailed me a copy of my FS letter. Look forward to meeting you guys/girls.

Brad SWO 23/M Silver Spring,MD (Pro Rec in Sept/Oct board)

Ender02

woo!

Hey guys, just received my FS letter for the 03 January class! I requested the Facebook group and I look forward to talking with you all.

SWOHopeful

So after much delay, my FS selectt letter is on the way to the office!!! I will be in this class, cannot wait for the cold!