• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 January 2010

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
My OR said this would probably be mine, at this rate. Gives you just enough time to work off the New Year's hangover.

bsubdevils

Hey everyone, Jan 3 here as well. So we got just over 7 weeks, wow...time to start a final push!

I have to fly in (weather concerns and timing of the trip not gonna work out) so should we have an airwarriors get together before hand or something?

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
I'm 03 JAN as well... signing the FS letter tomorrow. I think a get-together would be a great idea

GatorUSN

Pro-Rec SWO, 03 Jan 2010 OCS
My recruiter (NRD Miami) said they were taking volunteers for 13 Dec and 03 Jan classes. Since I was a Sept/Oct board pro-rec, and not wanting to wait until the normal probable Feb/Mar date, I signed up, and she said its most likely going to happen, so no official FS letter, but swear in 03 Dec and 03 Jan class date here as well. I'm driving up to Newport from Naples, FL. Anyone in Florida want a possible lift?

bsubdevils

Well, duh Lazers of course! Lol, last time for quite a while right?

They're taking volunteers for 13Dec Gator? Dang, I would take that but we graduate the 17th here.

SWOHopeful

My recruiter (NRD Miami) said they were taking volunteers for 13 Dec and 03 Jan classes. Since I was a Sept/Oct board pro-rec, and not wanting to wait until the normal probable Feb/Mar date, I signed up, and she said its most likely going to happen, so no official FS letter, but swear in 03 Dec and 03 Jan class date here as well. I'm driving up to Newport from Naples, FL. Anyone in Florida want a possible lift?

I think you meant 06 DEC...

GatorUSN

Pro-Rec SWO, 03 Jan 2010 OCS
Maybe it was 06 December, a bit too early for me to get everything together, thats why I was stoked when they asked if I wanted to go 03 Jan, and took 'em up on it. The only way I found out about the volunteer thing was overhearing some chiefs talking, I may have misheard the first part.

TwinsFan

I just heard from my Officer Processor and he informed me that I am "in the system for Jan 3 2010 OCS date" as of today. I don't know what exactly that means, any insight?

At any rate, until I sign any papers, I'm not counting my chickens!! It's been a seemingly long, obstacle filled, road since my June pro-rec. Im happy right now to hear word of Jan 3rd in their system!!

If that's the case, anyone on the way from Minneapolis to Newport can hop in my car.

SWOHopeful

I just heard from my Officer Processor and he informed me that I am "in the system for Jan 3 2010 OCS date" as of today. I don't know what exactly that means, any insight?

At any rate, until I sign any papers, I'm not counting my chickens!! It's been a seemingly long, obstacle filled, road since my June pro-rec. Im happy right now to hear word of Jan 3rd in their system!!

If that's the case, anyone on the way from Minneapolis to Newport can hop in my car.

It means a date was generated with your name on and an official letter is waiting to be signed.