• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 January 2010

bsubdevils

Thanks SWO clears that up, I was wondering about that. Yeah I'd heard they were gonna shut down for Christmas. Looks like we'll be the first class after?

So, kinda sounds like most of us are in the system, we'll just have to see what happens with signing papers and such. *shrug*

6 weeks tomorrow! Sounds like I may be asking to bum off one of you guys while we're there for rides during leave lol, no way I'm gonna be able to make it from Idaho during winter...I could try but I'd have to leave like the 26th...you know what if anyone wants to meet up in the upper half of the country on the way PM me, I could try driving...

Boomer91

I am making the drive from Chicago, leaving December 30th. The NHL's Winter Classic this year is at Fenway on January 1st. That's not too far from Newport! Anyone interested in going? I went to the last one at Wrigley and it was awesome.

TwinsFan

Boomer,

I'd be interested in that game. Ill be coming from Minnesota by car, but I didn't really plan on which day I'd leave yet. PM me about that game and I'll see if the details work for me.

Again, anyone who wants a ride out there is more than welcome to ride with me.

TwinsFan

Woah. Yea I just checked that too. I dont think I could drop $300 on a ticket unless it was to a WNBA Finals game.

Boomer91

Ha yeah, I love the layups.... Tickets are expensive which I neglected to mention. I think I paid $250 for mine at Wrigley and had awesome seats. They look a little more pricey this year. I guess we will all just have to meet for drinks instead.

Twinsfan, will you be driving through the UP of Michigan and then south, or will you be looping through Chicago?

TwinsFan

I'll be running through Chicago. My route will be 90 through there, then 80 out to RI.

I've never been anywhere North of Atlantic City over there, so I'm looking to maybe hit some sights along the way. Anyone interested in joining?

Boomer91

TwinsFan,

I will be leaving from the Chicago suburbs. I want to have my car with me for obvious reasons but we could motorcade on over there. I definitely want to see some places before I get there. Options: NYC, Boston, Cape Cod, to name a few. I don't really know of much to see before getting all the way to the east coast. Cleveland I have been to, not worth spending valuable pre-ocs time. Suggestions?

bsubdevils

im gonna try and drive i think, i wanna get the heck out of boise...im really begin to despise this place right now!

chicago seems like a logical meeting place...

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
I wish the Red Wings were playing in the Winter Classic (again). I might consider dropping the cash if they were. Chicago would be a good place to meet. I think a pub in Boston would be a good time too, we could rip on the Red Sox and talk purely in lines from The Departed

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
I wish the Red Wings were playing in the Winter Classic (again). I might consider dropping the cash if they were. Chicago would be a good place to meet. I think a pub in Boston would be a good time too, we could rip on the Red Sox and talk purely in lines from The Departed

Or we could just rip on the Yankees.