• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 January 2010

obial

Born to be an X-Wing Pilot
Got the call from my recruiter, I need the Jan 3rd OCS start date to commission before I'm 27. He said the class was already full and he's doing what he can to get me into it. I thought I would post and ask anyone in this class who can (and would like) to go later to request a later class date so that I might still have a chance to get that commission. Just 3-6 weeks of waiting for the next class for someone who isn't age critical could mean a complete life change for me and my family. I hate asking this but I don't know what else I can do but wait and hope for the best.

Congrats to the rest of you, and I hope to see you there in Jan!

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Got the call from my recruiter, I need the Jan 3rd OCS start date to commission before I'm 27. He said the class was already full and he's doing what he can to get me into it. I thought I would post and ask anyone in this class who can (and would like) to go later to request a later class date so that I might still have a chance to get that commission. Just 3-6 weeks of waiting for the next class for someone who isn't age critical could mean a complete life change for me and my family. I hate asking this but I don't know what else I can do but wait and hope for the best.

Congrats to the rest of you, and I hope to see you there in Jan!

Look at your PM box.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
I got my orders for 3 Jan 2010 yesterday. I fly out from LAX on the 2nd and should arrive in Providence around 6:45p, anyone going to be there around that time?

If not, see everyone that Sunday.

obial

Born to be an X-Wing Pilot
Obial, glad to see it worked out for you and your family.

Thanks, we think we've been pretty lucky throughout this whole process. We're really excited to be moving forward.

As for getting up to RI, I was wondering if anyone driving would be passing through (or near) Charlotte, NC. If so, please PM me if you would be willing to take on a passenger ... I'll even pay for the gas :cool: