• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Rolls the dice
Hey! If the Navy picks me up I'm still a Navy pilot who cares what I fly lol. But seriously, I think if the opportunity presents itself, most people would go fighter.

Apart from playful banter and rivalry; The only people who think one is actually better than the other have most likely never flown anything in their lifetime. They've probably never served in the military and only have Hollywood movies to base their opinion off of.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Just got a text from my recruiter saying they "should be receiving pilot results soon. (probably not today, but any day now)".

I didn't ask for an update but he threw that out to me. I must have one of the best recruiters lol

I wonder if that means they've finalized scheduling OCS dates, clearly something happened based on what @TonyWillingham said and my recruiter now saying results should be out any day now.

Last edited:

Ghost SWO

Contributor
The fact that some people heard results and allegedly they are out there makes this a whole lot worse for me lol
Yeah and I've got a paper to write. I'm waiting on starting because my mind is so preoccupied on what's going to happen within the next couple hours lol.

Technically, what's been said is not official news. Indication of selection could be out in one form or another, that could be something like having and OCS date or not which may be something the CAPT is referring to. Once the official list drops the forum will go banana's with "ProRec-Y/N SNA/NFO". No one has gotten a call from the recruiter stating selection or not.

Edit to include Excel spreadsheet for lurkers

H_ZNgineer

On or above Cloud 9
There are already color coded ProRec-Y's in the excel, is that just based on the class date or did they get official notice and haven't posted in the forum since?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
There are already color coded ProRec-Y's in the excel, is that just based on the class date or did they get official notice and haven't posted in the forum since?
No one has a Pro-Rec Y yet, you'll know when people start getting calls. I think someone filled in the column based on the OCS date and also filled in the designator column based on applying for one or two designators.

I don't know if that was each individual filling in color or one person, but it's incorrect.

Last edited: