• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Dtw pilot

Technically the earliest is January 3rd but he's age critical so that's not really a fair assessment. Looks like July 25th on the Excel is the earliest forecasted.
How do i jump from August to January jealous haha see ya guys in August the rest see you all in Pensacola

Ghost SWO

Contributor
no one notified me, I am active duty and was working with a recruiter that is a friend and she called me a month ago and said basically sorry I tried all I can do and I can’t help you. So I dropped it at that. The situation is odd and everyone I talked to basically said what offrec said and that they defer to NAMI for the medical clearance and NAMI cleared me.
Clearly something happened after that discussion because it would have never sat at the board if it was actually NPQ. There may have been additional discussions about your application and later deemed PQ before the board?

We know from what OffRec has stated previously that candidates receive a PQ letter before the board convenes. That must have happened for you as well, but as to whether it was in error or not that has to be something your OR digs into to figure out. That's the crux of all of this for you I think.

Austin-AJA

I never received a letter to my nmci email from Paul or anyone else. My recruiter didn’t either from what she told me like a month ago? I will find out more tomorrow I guess thanks for the info

Ty.Hinds57

Age critical. I'll get moved up as well, OR said in the call today. I wouldn't mind the wait time but that age 32 cutoff before OCS isn't up to me haha.
I’m currently 32, and had to get an age waiver. Will I possibly be moved to an earlier class as well, or am I no longer ‘age critical’ due to the waiver?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I’m currently 32, and had to get an age waiver. Will I possibly be moved to an earlier class as well, or am I no longer ‘age critical’ due to the waiver?
Probably a question better suited for your OR but I believe the waiver allows you to be seen by the board and enter OCS after 32, so you're no longer age critical is what I understand.

Enjoy the extra time to prep! lol

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I never received a letter to my nmci email from Paul or anyone else. My recruiter didn’t either from what she told me like a month ago? I will find out more tomorrow I guess thanks for the info
Yeah sorry I'm not much help, that's an interesting situation you've got going on. I can only speculate really.

leevn29

So I have a small screenshot with NRD 156, 157, 158, and 159. Let me know if any of those are yours and you want to see it with your own eyes, as I did!

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Congrats to everyone selected today...

I like little reminders laying around for myself so I've held on to a couple fortunes; The one on the left since before the May board where I was not selected. The one on the right was from 2017 and has been in my wallet ever since I decided to pursue being a pilot.

There are few things in life that we accomplish without experiencing failure. Failure doesn't define you, it's what you do after failure that defines you. Sometimes you'll fail before accomplishing your dream, just don't throw away the dream because you've failed at it once or twice. Keep charging forward. Be defined by an indominable spirit.

If anyone would like help in the future regarding your applications please feel free to reach out to me in a DM. I am more than willing to help in this process... If you need a fresh set of eyes or second opinion, let me know.

Thanks to everyone for doing a stellar job supplying your selections today. That type of turnout on an Excel sheet/forum on the day of results is pretty impressive.

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Congrats to everyone selected today...

I like little reminders laying around for myself so I've held on to a couple fortunes; The one on the left since before the May board where I was not selected. The one on the right was from 2017 and has been in my wallet ever since I decided to pursue being a pilot.

There are few things in life that we accomplish without experiencing failure. Failure doesn't define you, it's what you do after failure that defines you. Sometimes you'll fail before accomplishing your dream, just don't throw away the dream because you've failed at it once or twice. Keep charging forward. Be defined by an indominable spirit.

View attachment 28399

If anyone would like help in the future regarding your applications please feel free to reach out to me in a DM. I am more than willing to help in this process... If you need a fresh set of eyes or second opinion, let me know.

Thanks to everyone for doing a stellar job supplying your selections today. That type of turnout on an Excel sheet/forum on the day of results is pretty impressive.
I don’t know how common it is but I was doing the same thing with the fortunes! I’ve had one in the clear pocket of my wallet since I can remember and I saw it every day.

NobleJ

SNA
Did your recruiter mention anything to you when they called? I would hope your still age critical.