• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Lol you can find my stats on the last board with a pro req Y for SNA. I didn't want to throw off statistics with my weird one-off circumstance.
You sit your little self down and enjoy the ride sir, please buckle your seat belt we'll arrive at our destination shortly... Oh, don't worry I'll transfer the data for you as your concierge, you just sit tight and maybe order an iced beverage, pretzels, can I interest you in perhaps some peanuts?

Breathes in deeply

YEAH I'LL TRANSFER THE DATA, SOMEONE AROUND HERE'S GOTTA WEAR THE BIG BOY PANTS.

Congrats on the NFO selection!

Last edited:

soccerman816

In all seriousness, has anyone been given their dates? I was told first class in June and not to expect a FINSEL until May 30th or 14 days and 1 hour ahead of my ship dates haha Whats the earliest dates we have thus far?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
In all seriousness, has anyone been given their dates? I was told first class in June and not to expect a FINSEL until May 30th or 14 days and 1 hour ahead of my ship dates haha Whats the earliest dates we have thus far?
Technically the earliest is January 3rd but he's age critical so that's not really a fair assessment. Looks like July 25th on the Excel is the earliest forecasted.

GodofAeons

Hey everyone, I have a class date of September

I know it's a long shot but if anyone would be willing to swap with me for a sooner date that would be great. I put a hardship waiver in but someone has to be willing to swap with me class dates.

Due to COVID and hurricane Laura and hurricane Delta (I live in southwest louisiana) - my employment situation is severely impacted.

Waiting until September could cause bankruptcy and I submitted a waiver but my OR said someone has to volunteer swap. I would be eternally grateful and even be willing to pay you a few hundred if possible.

Thanks all, and congrats! I'll see yall in the fleet regardless