• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Kyle42

Yea i consistently reach out to him if i dont hear back (have even called the regional office after not hearing back for multiple months. and that definitely got him to reach back out haha). Definitely not letting it just sit around and let time pass. just curious to hear other experiences with recruiters and see if its a normal thing and if anyone knows why. or if it was just a thing for my area
I had the same problem for quite some time and even reached out the regional office like you. That definitely got me some more responsiveness, but a lot of times they’re just very busy.

BC7777

Hi Everybody

I wanted to jump in on this board and say hi. I was one of the ones rolled from the May board.

Best of luck to all!

Kyle42

So who wants to start our first rumor? Heard we’re not allowed to submit until we all preorder the new top gun tickets

Kyle42

Had to pull and resubmit my package due to new transcript, hopefully it doesn’t cost me my spot in line for the at-board since I was rolled from the May board.

exNavyOffRec

Had to pull and resubmit my package due to new transcript, hopefully it doesn’t cost me my spot in line for the at-board since I was rolled from the May board.
It actually could.

Not sure why your recruiter would even do that as a minor change in GPA will have no effect, the only reason that should have been done if you were a marginal student and in danger of failing classes and the new transcript would show they were passed.

njrecc

Almost there for this board. Got everything signed tonight. OR said after it’s reviewed that my package should be submitted by mid-next week. Once it’s officially submitted I’ll post my stats on the spreadsheet. Been working on this for a long time, first time applicant

CaptMorgan

Here's the spreadsheet for the most recent board and who got pro rec'd so you guys can see.

Kyle42

It actually could.

Not sure why your recruiter would even do that as a minor change in GPA will have no effect, the only reason that should have been done if you were a marginal student and in danger of failing classes and the new transcript would show they were passed.
Man, that hurts to hear. It went from 3.2 to almost 3.4, added a couple flight hours as well (which I know is hardly looked at). Do you think since we resubmitted well before the deadline I could still be safe?