• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
I saw some discussion about it, saw some articles about how the navy wanted to make the switch, but it's not the current norm. That's all i got
I don’t see it being the norm. We don’t do it in the fleet and have no talks of it either

I am also Prorec- Y NFO with FY-22 date. I believe for AD folks, command has not receive the email of "selection letter" yet? I might be wrong. Any AD folks have their command congratulate you guys yet?
Haven’t heard anything from my command yet. I can’t even see anything regarding my package on BOL

luckynumbr27

Anyone know the answers to these questions before they get buried lol?
I’m not the authority, but I recall from the last board that you get your FinSel letter a few weeks before you ship for OCS. In the board result document that dropped Friday, you can see towards the end where it gives notes that your recruiter needs to contact the community manager for all issues regarding moving your OCS date around.

villo0692

Anyone know the answers to these questions before they get buried lol?
My recruiter said you have 3 days to accept (not sure about this), then they'll send you some paperwork acknowledging some PRT stuff, and that you haven't gotten any new tattoos or piercings. If your recruiting station is like mine, they will ask you to do a PRT proctored by an active duty member, to make sure you are not going to fuck up at OCS due to being slow and dumb. Maybe you will have some Commissioning Onboarding Program meetings to learn more about many things, and 4-6 weeks (more or less) before OCS you will get your FINSEL and your orders for OCS and idk, a week or couple days before shipping you'll oath in

something around those lines....take it with a grain of salt, your experience might be completely different, or it might be the same...just trying to help a fellow Massachusetts-ian

BDavis11

Contributor
My recruiter said you have 3 days to accept (not sure about this), then they'll send you some paperwork acknowledging some PRT stuff, and that you haven't gotten any new tattoos or piercings. If your recruiting station is like mine, they will ask you to do a PRT proctored by an active duty member, to make sure you are not going to fuck up at OCS due to being slow and dumb. Maybe you will have some Commissioning Onboarding Program meetings to learn more about many things, and 4-6 weeks (more or less) before OCS you will get your FINSEL and your orders for OCS and idk, a week or couple days before shipping you'll oath in

something around those lines....take it with a grain of salt, your experience might be completely different, or it might be the same...just trying to help a fellow Massachusetts-ian
What part of mass?

Danpf

Just an FYI if you were accepted and haven’t heard from your recruiter I would check in with them, Mine was convinced that I wasn’t even at this board but my name is on both lists. After they tripple checked they were like “wait your on here for SNA”